Chapter 11

Hello again sorry, I have writers block. But I'm Back! I have to unpublished my HTTYD 2 story of trolls because I was gonna finish this.
So here it is.
_____________________
Nick was muzzled down by Bergens and trolls to parade him to find the Demon Silver wolf.
Poppy watched powerless that her father put Nick in the muzzle him as they were going in the forest.
It was cloudy and almost like it's gonna rain.
So She  stood on top of the cliff watching defenseless as her father set sail with her animal  to wipe out the same Animals who killed trolls.
"Set sail! We head for Helheim's Gate." Peppy said placing a chain tighter on Nick that was too uncomfortable to him
"Lead us home, Devil."
He said as the trolls pulls and tugged Nick to hard to lead where the demon animal is.
Poppy stood there she lost everything. Her father proud of here and lost it all and her friends.
And her companion who trusted her.
Branch and the snack pack went up to her.
"It's a mess. You must feel horrible. You've lost everything. Your father, your tribe, your best friend..." Branch said.

"Thank you for summing that up. Why couldn't I have killed that animal when I found him in the woods? It would have been better for everyone...."

"Yep. The rest of us would have done it. So why didn't you?... Why didn't you?"
"I don't know. I couldn't..."

"That's not an answer." Branch said.
"Why is this so important to you all of a sudden?!"
"Because I want to remember what you say, right now."

"Oh, for the love of-- I was a coward! I was weak! I wouldn't kill a animal!
"You said "wouldn't" that time."

"Whatever! I wouldn't! Three hundred years, and I'm the first trolls who wouldn't kill a animals!"

"First to ride one, though. So...?"

"I wouldn't kill him because he looked as frightened as I was. I looked at him, and I saw myself..."

"I bet he's really frightened now. What are you going to do about it?"

"Eh, probably something stupid.
"Good. Princess...But you've already done that."

"Then something crazy!"

"That's more like it!" Branch smiled softly.
_______________________
Peppy forced Nick to lead the Trolls and Bergens to the forest were the animals live. And the best of the Bear and wolves.
"Are you going to be okay your majesty?" Darius asked in concerned.
"I don't know," Was Peppy's response. "She's my own blood, the only family I have left after my wife gone. I honestly don't know what to do with her right now. I am the king of this tribe, I am supposed to uphold the law even if it's against my own family. But I can't with her."

"Well we are here to support you no matter the decision."

"Let's just get this done, the sooner we destroy the Animals nest, the sooner we can finally end this war and put this behind us. Then I will worry about Poppy."

The trolls noticed Nick's eyes light up again and his neck turn left. The trolls then steered the boat left, followed by the rest of the boats.

"Oh I was wondering where this lead to." Darius responded.
We are getting close, I can feel it." Peppy whispered.

Thirty minutes later the boats landed at the animals nest. Peppy was the first to step out, arming herself with a ax.

"Three hundred years and we have finally found it." Peppy replied excited. "Ready the catapult's when that nest opens all hell will break loose." One of the trolls fired a boulder from a catapult, slamming it against the nest causing a giant hole to appear. All the animals instantly shot out, running over Peppy and his men. The trolls swung their weapons at them but surprisingly found themselves unable to hit a single one. What was even more surprising was that the dragons didn't fight back, they just flew off and left them, leaving every single one of them confused as to what happened.