A/N missing scene

Hello again here's my story of the missing scene where Poppy meets Nick where it takes place she caught him,
This where Hiccup meets Toothless trying to kill him but set him free.

I didn't write it ;-;
But here it is my missing scene.

Poppy was scrapbooking about her caught a red fox with her weapon.
"And so Princess Poppy caught a red fox with a weapon so she had to find it somewhere and brings it to dad and be queen and get...a date...Nononnonono....What am I saying..." Poppy put her scrapbook on her hair.

"Who am I kidding?! Branch won't like me, and my dad things I'm a liar! Of course you loose your hair brush...but a What an animal?!!!" Poppy grabbed a rock and threw it hard on the tree trunk but it ricocheted to to her hit her in the eye.

"Ow!" She yelped in pain rubbing her sore eye, she notice a bush was messed up and destroyed and flowers and daisies broken and died.

"What happened here..?" Poppy thought.

She then follows it as she notice tracks of animal around misty meadows. She then follows it more she then all of the suddenly saw a red fox lying not moving. As she hides quickly breathing heavily, her pink eyes widen, teeth gritting in fear clenching her chest.
"The same fox! Is it going to eat me?!!!" She thought, she then looked at the fox it still can't move, it looked like it died.
Poppy then filled out a knife from her side in case.
She then crept slowly. And sees the arrow in the fox's leg. And it's trapped into a net.
Poppy's eyes widen and realized.
"I...I did it...?! Oh it fixes everything! Yes! Of corse I'm the future queen of trolls! I have brought down this mighty beast!
She put one leg on the Fox's tail as it snarls in pain.
Poppy backed squeaked in fear.
She pulled out her knife ready, she notice it's awake and alive.
She then acted Brave trying to kill it.
"I'm gonna kill you fox! I'm gonna cut your head off! And take it to my dad! I'm a warrior!...no wait...I'm a princess of the trolls! Going to be queen soon!" She was ready to kill it, she then open one eye to notice the fox's green eyes like he's Pleading for mercy, tears down his eyes.
Poppy was about to stab him, but not she looked into the scared fox's eyes in fear.

She then sighed.
"I did this...Who am I kidding...? Why would I want this I'm too nice to hurt it." She then let it go by cutting the next.
The fox opened his green eyes widen looking as Poppy finished cut the ropes.
The fox then breaks free and pinned her on the ground. Poppy breathes in fear of looking at the eyes of the red fox angry, murderous rage growling.

Poppy was closing her eyes ready to get killed suddenly the fox roared at her face loudly.
As he ran out falling into the rocks.
Poppy inhaled exhaled scared trying to catch her breath.
She hears The red fox snarling.
She then walks to the troll village she then collapsed on the ground and fainted due to shock.

Here's the missing scene of the story.
Of my Zootopia/Trolls Parody. izzywildeflower
Sorry for waiting I was busy with drawings.
I'll update more of it.