Chapter 6

Poppy was on her desk trying to scrap book stuff but looking around fidgeting her glue and Fabric material.
She hears her pod door open she snapped her head back to see King Peppy her dad.

"Dad! You're back! Uh..., everyone was busy with animal training I...Uh...Gristle and Aspen are not here-"
"I know I was looking for you."

"You do?"

"You been keeping secrets."
Poppy felt nervous.

"I...I do? I mean, I have...?" Poppy was sweating nervous.

"Just how long did you think you could hide it from me, Nothing  happens on this island without me hearing about it?"

"Oh?"

"So . Let's talk about that animal?"

"Oh, god. Dad I'm so sorry. I was going to tell you. I just didn't know how to--" Before Poppy would finished her sentence, Peppy then chuckled softly.

"You're  not... upset dad?"

"What?! I was hoping for this!"

"Uh... you were?

"And believe me, it only gets better! Just wait 'till you spill a animal's guts for the first time! And mount your first  head on a spear! WHAT A FEELING! You really had me going there, Poppy.  All those years of the worst trolls and Bergens in the troll tree has ever seen! Odin, it was rough! I almost gave up on you! And all the while, you were holding out on me! OH, TROLL ALMIGHTY! Ah. With you doing so well in the ring, we finally have something to talk about."
Poppy faked grinned, "Yeah of course."
"Oh, I... brought you something. To keep you safe in the ring."

"What is it?..."
Peppy picked up was Poppy's late mother's breastplate.
"Wow! Thanks dad..."

"You're mother would've wanted you to have it. It's half of her breast plate matching set, Keeps her close, y'know? Wear it proudly. You deserve it. You've held up your end of the deal."

Peppy said as Poppy looked at it, she began to stretch her arms.

"You know dad...I should really get to bed."

"Yes! Good! Okay. Good talk. See you back at the house. We should do this again. I'm great. Thanks for stopping by. Glad I stopped by, I hope you uh, like the hat. And for the... the breast hat?!"

"Well, uh... good night, Poppy."

"Good night dad."
Peppy left the pod, Poppy looking at the breastplate that her mom wore. She wasn't ready to fight animals, she could go in the arena and run away from the troll tree ever again.
What choice she can do?.
She sighed trying to get some sleep.

(Next morning at the arena).
Poppy and others are training. They're in their hiding spot.
Poppy would come up suddenly Branch grabbed her by the wrist. Giving her a warning.
"Stay out of my way Princess! I'm winning this thing." He Let Go Of Poppy's wrist as he ran to other hiding spots.
"You got it Branch." Aspen said.
Branch ran to the last had his axe ready.
"You got this...For grandma...Avenge Grandma!"
Branch our his hiding spot while he's screaming in rage suddenly his blue eyes widen to see the animal already down that Poppy was standing to it faked grinned and sweating fearfully.
"No...." Branch began to scream in rage.
"NO!" Branch threw his axe in rage kicking and screaming.
"NO! NOOOO!!! SON OF A TROLL IN A TREE!!!!! AHHHH!!!!"
Everyone cheered.
"I know her! Princess Poppy!" Biggie said cheerfully.
"So, later....Bye!"

"Not so fast!" Gristle Jr. said

"No, I'm kinda late for--" Before Poppy would leave, suddenly Branch grabbed her arm.

"What?! Late for what, exactly?!" Branch was in rage and suspicion.

"Okay, quiet down. Cloud guy has decided."
Aspen pointed to Branch.

"Not dumpy diapers."
Aspen pointed to Poppy.

"Her?..."

"Yes she's the one!"

"You've done it, Poppy! You get to kill the animal!" Everyone cheered for her.

"Ha, ha! That's my princess!"
Poppy then nervous looked at the angry Branch who's face was fuming red as an apple.

"No! It can't be I have to avenge her! That pink troll is so dead! When I found out why?!!" Branch stormed away from the arena.
Poppy knows the day would come.

"Hehe, yeah great oh I'm so—Leaving!!"
Poppy packed her bags in the forest placing food and water and things.
"Come on Nick! Let's pack up you know a little vacation you and me? Far far away from troll village get it?"
Poppy packed blue berries and fruits and food in her bag.

"Hello, Poppy." A voice growl.
She squealed to see her direction was Branch sitting on the bolder
Sharpening his ax with a rock.
"Uh oh..."
hello again here's my story
Sorry for waiting
izzywildeflower
FuzzyPaws59
FieryFate
IzzyDaTroll
Sorry for waiting. I trying to write to get a review I hope you like it?
And happy Forth of July everyone!!!!🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉