Prologue

Hello everybody, it's me Mariah today I wrote Of my story Httyd Trolls Parody with Zootopia.
Yes Poppy As Hiccup
Branch as Astrid they're both Serious. Nick as Toothless, Enjoy my story.

"This is Bergen town...it's 12 days of north of hopeless and a few degrees south from freezing to death. It's located solidly on the meridian of misery my home the troll tree.
A word it's sturdy it's been here for 20 generations...20 years ago my people being eaten by Bergen's but we get along well...
We sing and dance and hug, But the only problem are the pesses."
The llama trolls were eating grass they spotted predators.
They ran to the troll tree panicking.
"You see most places, have mice, mosquitos, Spiders...We have..."

The trolls ran away screaming from a wolf chasing them.
The pink troll blend in the trees scared.
"Animals..." The pink troll said scaredy.
"Oh one thing! Animals are the enemies of Trolls and Bergens."
The troll ran avoiding the animals and Bergen's fighting helping the trolls.
"Most trolls, would leave, but not us, we fight back. We have stubbornness issues...My name is Poppy, Princess Of the troll tree. My parents said my name is perfect than Anna or Jessica, not  that one faithful...Day my mom Queen Tulip disappeared when I was a baby.
My people couldn't find her, they believe she was killed by them. My dad wants revenge of those animals."
Poppy trips over the log. And began running, the trolls and Bergens saw her.
"What are you doing here Princess?! stay in inside!"
Chad Said.
Poppy ran fasts. "What are you you doing Poppy?!" Aspen said.
"Get back inside!" The female Bergen yelled.
  Bridget saw her. "Poppy Wait!"
Poppy ran suddenly a red pink troll grabbed her pulling her. He had white streaks on his hair and mustache.
  "Poppy! What is she do-What are you doing Out?! Get back inside!"
The troll pushes her back inside.
"That's my father king Peppy of the trolls. They said when he was a baby he popped a Animals tail cleaned off by the socket of its butt.
Did I believe it?....Yes. I did."
Peppy use his hair to swing the chair to hit the hybrid wolf who hollowed in pain running away.
"What did we got?!"
Aspen then said. "Bunnies, Badgers, Dingos. Oh and black wolves."

"Any Red foxes?!" Peppy asked.

"Not so far..."

"Good."

Trolls and Bergens
Grabbed weapons and nets to capture the animals.
Poppy ran in.
"Oh nice that you join the party. I thought you'd doing it by hunting them?" The Bergen said he was wearing a striped shirt and cape.
"Me? No I'm way! To strong for their taste they don't know what to do with all this?"
"Well they need toothpicks don't they?" The Bergen asked.
"A Bergen and a troll with attitude and interchangeable hands as King Gristle jr. I been his apprentice, when I was little...Littler...Ok fine I was 10 back then! Happy?!"
"We move to the lore defenses will courage. To attack with the catapult!"
The Bergens and the trolls fighting
A female tiger growling at the trolls people. They fight back along with the Bergens.
"See?...Bergen town and The troll tree."
"Save the troll tree!" One troll yelled throwing the chairs on the chipmunks tigers and birds.
"Fire!" Chad yelled
Eight trolls passed them.
"On our way!" The blue troll said. Helping the Bergens and the trolls.
"Oh that's Biggie, The Twins Satin and Chenille, Guy Diamond, DJ Suki, Smidge Cooper and...Branch..."
one bird with a Chinese hat was about to snatched the troll kids suddenly Branch uppercut it with his hammer.
Poppy was swooned by him, she had a crush on him since she was a kid. She wanted to ask him out someday if she has the guts to ask him.
"All their job was so cooler..."
Before Poppy would go out Gristle Jr. pulled her in.
"Oh come on let me out! I need to make my mark!"

"Oh it will plenty of marks all in the wrong places."

"Oh please Gristle! Two minutes I'll kill an animal! My life will get infinitely! Better I might be Queen one day and get a date!"

"King Peppy told you stay inside! You got left a hammer, you can't swing an axe! You can't even throw theses!"

Chad uses the the rope swing and throw at the Cheetah. Trapping it.

"Ok fine, but this I made could throw it for me."
Poppy accidentally pressed the button as the weapon it Chad knocking him out.
"See?! Now this right here?! As what am I talking about!"

"My calibration issue-"

"Poppy. If you ever want to get out there? And fight animals? You need to stop all...This?"

"But you just pointed to all of me."
"Yes! That's it! Stop being all of you."

"Oh..."

"Oh yeah."
"You sir are playing a dangerous game. Keeping this much Bergens and trolls contained...there they're will consequences!"

Poppy said pointing at Gristle jr.
"I'll take my chances. Sharpen the knives and swords."

Poppy was struggling to pull her might not to cut herself.

"One day I'll get out there, because killing a animal. Is everything around here. A bunny rabbit, can sense the hearing a Predator.
Cheetahs are tough to taken down those would definitely get me a boyfriend.
Hybrid wolves exotic! There fight together twice the status."

Bergens are struggling.
"We're finding survivors of those s dreaded animals!"
" concentrate! Fire over the board! 
Fire!" The troll shoots and knocked the panda.
"Then the tiger. Only the best trolls could fight it. They have habits of attacking prey and trolls."
Female tired with golden eyes glowing venom to kill.
"Reload! I'll take care of this."
Peppy tackles it with his hair.
"But the ultimate prize is the animal that no one ever seen...we call the.."
"RED FOX!" The Bergen shouted.
"Get down!"
The Bergens retreated the red fox in dark has green eyes passed them snarling and scratching them.
"RUN!"
Peppy jumped down avoiding danger.
"This thing never kills tiny animals. Never shows himself and never misses...No has ever killed a red fox. That's why I'm gonna be the first princess of the trolls."
"Mat the fourth Poppy. They need to be out there. Stay inside it's dangerous and King Peppy will kill me if a princess dies from being killed from an animal like what happened to your mom?"
King Gristle jr. said before he screamed in war running out there.
Poppy sneaks in bringing a weapon running.
"Poppy What are you doing?! Come back here!"

"I'll be right back dad!"

"Get back inside Princess!"

"Be right back guys!"

Peppy throws a net at the rabbits trapping them.

"Mind yourself! There's bunnies has energy themselves!"

Meanwhile,
Poppy brought her weapon the bow and arrow aiming near the bushes.
Waiting.
"Come on give me something to shoot at...give me something to shoot at...
Poppy can hear snarling fox and hollowing.
She aims her weapon she can see movement in the dark.
Poppy shoots it as she thrown in the ground. As the arrow hits a sickening sound and a fox roaring pain.
"I hit it?...Yes! I hit it!!!! Did anybody see that?!"
She suddenly heard a tiger growling she saw the same tiger from before snarling at her.
Poppy fakes grinned and sweating as she chuckled nervously.
"Except for you..."
King Peppy and the rest hears a tiger roar and Poppy's screams.
"Poppy! Do not let the animals escape!"

"Right!"
Poppy ran fasts as she could she tripped over and bumped her leg.
The tiger was about to pounce on her suddenly Peppy used his hair to strangled it.
"You're done for!" Peppy hit as the animals retreated in fear.
"Oh there's on more thing you needed to know.."
The castle collapsed.
Poppy looked at her father.
"Sorry...Dad...Oh and I hit a red fox!"
Peppy grabbed her pulling her inside, Bergens and the trolls were recovering from the attack.
Done! Sorry it it's been so long. There's my chapter of Httyd, Trolls and Zootopia
Yes crane, Clawhuser Judy Tigress Po, and Nick are here.
I'll update Chapter 1