Uh-Oh pt2

I woke up all my clothes were off. And i was on a bed. I was sore and numb. I cryed. Bawled up confused and hurt. I cryed until there were no more tears just loud sobbs. Until the door busted in it was jenay and her brother marcus. She smirked evily. I couldn't move or nothing. Her brother closed the door he stood outside while she pinned me on the bed. The shoved her finger in me while i screamed for help and cryed.

When she left. I heard foot steps. I ran to the closet. I found sone shorts with a hoodies. I put on the underwear and bra. I slowly opened the window. It was raining crazy. I hopped out and landed on my but it was 3 windows down. My left leg. Hurt. I covered my mouth from the scream. I dragged my self to the house next door. I knocked. Then my leg literally gave up and i fell i screamed. The dior opened to a middled age women. I said a low help. Before i felt lightheaded. I saw darkness and i just fell out.

I opened my eyes soon regretting it my eyes burned from the bright light. I heard beeping lights. And people talking. And little sobs. I tryed to sit up my failed. I let out a whimper. A nurse came up to me. She was talking but i felt lightheaded again.

I opened my eyes but it was all white until my mom appeared. I ran up to her and hugged her i begin to sob onnher shoulder. We were both short. "Mommy" "yes baby" "can i stay here with you" "no sweetie we have to cut it short the doctors are trying to get you to wake up your not breatging you need to wake up" "but- "baby think aboit you wife and kids and friends every one will look after you dont worry" she faded i then woke up.

I looked around my throat was dry. "W-wat-water" "the nurse handed me a cup.of water. I took a sip but spit it out. "What the hell is in this shit" "its a medicine you have to take" i huffed Downing it like a shot. I looked around. When the nurse left. I sat there bored when a girl came in i couldn't remember anything though. Only my name and stuff. She tryed to hug me i doged it and looked at her crazy "Who's you" "wait....mani stop playing" "i dont see no toys now who tf are you" tears started streaming down her cheek. She left the room.

Jayden pov

I shoved the doctor towarda the wall."WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY WIFE" "ma'am what are you talking about" "SHE CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING BUT HER NAME AND STUFF" "oh my" he ran to the nurse. They went in the room. I sat in the waiting room crying in stacys arms. She was so short. "She- she wont remember me stace" "its okay jay jay she'll remember" after hours the doctor came out with her in clothes in a wheel chair. And cast of her legs holding some crutches. He told me stuff and handed Mr her medicine. She would only talk to stace. So when we got in car i sat in the back. While she talked with stace.

We had made it home and stace helped her so i opened the door only to see crawling kelly. She looked like imani. I sat next to an exhausted kelly. "She wont remember me bro" "damn bro dont worry but i gotta get home to my family like now." I dapped her up while she left. They were in pajamas coloring i walked up stairs to see max and jayb and jaylen and her daughter and wife. Stace and them we're staying. I just walked downstairs. Turning on lion king putting all the kids in the house on the couch. I went to the room. Slipping oit mynpants and shirt. I walked in the room to see imani playing with kelly. I slipped on my shorts and long sleeve shirt. "Who's kids are these" "there ares were married" "cut the crap" i took out are family pics i put the box next to her. I left tomthe living room to see yet. There back spearded around the large living area. I took oit some chicken nuggets and pizza rolls. I warmed them all up and put them on a big platter i put them on the floor. While they reached for them. Truth ate. Half of a chocken nugget then gave it to me. "Thanks truth" "daddy is mommy otay" "yeah lets go see her" i grabbed his ha d walking up stairs. I opened the door. Truth had ran to her. He jumped on the bed. "Mommy can we visit aunt solana and kehlani tommorow" "um sure" he snuggled up to her i got in the bed. How come i feel like i know you but i dont" "you lost you memory" "oh. Well help me remember" "tomorrow" "okay" she chirped. She snuggled into me while truth slept on her chest. I dozed off.

I woke up. And no one was in bed. Hmmm wonder why.