5 months later

Jay pov

I was at the door taking my shoes off and hoodie. I had just came from CVS. Maxwell was sick and i had to give him medicine. I walked to ny room to see my mom hold my shoes box. She looked up." Hey mo-what is this" i sat down looking at the photos of me and imani and maxwell. I looked at my favourite we were on the farrice wheel me and her was kissing while maxwell was in the middle eating a corndog. I was silent until she yelled "WTF JAY WHY EXPLAIN" "i cought feeling and-JAY I SWEAR TO GOD. She ripped the photo i had been looking at. "THERE MOVING" a tear slipped i had never cryed ever since my dad died. She slammed the door i taped the picture. I put on my black nike joggers with my white boxers you could see. And my black hoodie. I walked down the block it was 9 i lit a strong strong blunt i put on my beats playing juice wrld playlist first played black&white i hit the blunt walking down the street i texted imani.

Text conversation
Jaybear🐼-imani i just wanna say i love you even though your probably outta state back in new york states or parents cant bring us appart bc your my first love you make me feel like im something and my love for you is...i cant evrn explain. If this the last time i see you then i love you you more than my weed and thats hella large.😂❤😘😍love you manibunny🐰
Manibuns🐰-im so sad i have to go back to new york and ill miss you and my baby max and i love you to im but if you look in my closet i left my fav hoodie
Jaybear🐼-babe i gotta go its this car that just following me.
Manibuns🐰-okay be safe.

Texting is over

I walked up to the car knocking the door opened to see my cousin kehalni. I jumped in her arms she hugged back."i thought you werw in texas." " im taking a break from misic. but how yo friend breezy doing with her fine ass im tryna dick her-WTF KEH" she laughed i then looked down I guess she noticed me crying she pulled me in the car speeding down toward the rich rich parts. We pulled up to her house she pulled me into the house going to the living room she grabbed 2 big tubs of icecream and 2 big bottles of root bear. Shw turned on adult swim rick and morty was playing. I grabbed thw spoom and tub eating it.
I explained every thinh while tears streamed down my face to my second tub of ice cream. "Were going to new york with my lil cousin and you and your gonna propose" "i did wanna propose to her" i stood up. Kehlani went up stairs and came back down told me to come to her room to the bath room. I did i took.a long shower. When i was done i brushed my teeth and washed my face.

I looked at what she put on the conter. A white pair of briefs. A black pair of skinnies with a white button up and a one sports bra. And a rolex with a black silk box i opened to see a beatiful ring.

 And a rolex with a black silk box i opened to see a beatiful ring

I put on my clothes but walked out with no shoes because she didnt lean any i walked in the room seeing some white and black timberlands

I put on my clothes but walked out with no shoes because she didnt lean any i walked in the room seeing some white and black timberlands. I put them on i grabbed this gucci duffle bag that was awfully heavy i looked inside it was money. Kehlani had said hurry. I jumped in the car. She sped off to my house. I got out. I went in the room to see my son asleep. I grabbed a nike duffle bag and put clothes and stuff in it for him. I grabbed him and walked to my car grabbing his carseat. When i was done i made sure he was good and keh sped off to the air port when we got there. We went to her private jet. We got on and settled she told her pilent to go to new York. I dozed off after hearing the plane take off.