Uh-Oh

Imani pov

I looked at her in disgust. I turned around to my shopping cart i was about to push it away when she yanked my arm away.

Jenay

"Leave me alone jenay" she looked at my kids"who kids are those" "mines" "how many you got" "8-wait leave me alone" she gripped my arm pulling me closer "baby you know you miss me" "im not yo baby im married now if you would excuse me" i turned ar...

"Leave me alone jenay" she looked at my kids"who kids are those" "mines" "how many you got" "8-wait leave me alone" she gripped my arm pulling me closer "baby you know you miss me" "im not yo baby im married now if you would excuse me" i turned around from her grip. And pushed my cart away. I finished shopping. And went home. When i walked in the kids ran upstairs and i looked for jayden she was nowwhere. I looked in the family room she was there with the babysitter. I walked in and sat next to jayden i hugged kayla.

Kayla

They were talking about money so i just got on my phone and soon dozed off.

I woke up to dings. It was dark i was in the bed it was from social media. It was a pic of me sleeping. I was furious. The kids were sleep to i jumped jayden she woke up. She smiled"why did you take a pic of me" laughs i begin to hit her she flipped us and sat on my stomach and grabbed my neck "why you hitting be" i blushed closing my joggers were wet grabbed a condom and slid it on she rubbed me through my panties. She throw my panties on the floor and slid her self in going rough. I screamed. She whispered huskily in my hair"dont ever hit me you understand" "yes DADDY" she was ramming into me. I begin to moan loudly until the door bell rung she was still going then it started continually. She pulled out she slid the condom off and put on her boxers and short. She put on a white beaders. She walked downstairs. I put on a shirt and some of her boxers. I walked to the stairs. I clung onto her waist i looked at the door to see a frowning jenay. "Stalker much but how did you find me" "man this who you fucking wit" jayden stepped in "so you gone leave because i wasn't done ramming in her shit" "nigga please" "so you gone leave or what i wasnt done" someone pulled on my shirt. I turned around to see truth. I oicked him up. "Whats wrong" "i cant sweep" "alright" i turned about to talk to jayden when jenay interrupted until she got interrupted by truth"can you shut up pwease i laughed walking away i sat him on the island i turned around grabbing the milk out the fridge i put in his bottle and warmed it up. I gave it to and picked him up i.went to the door to see jenay tryinh to talk to me but truth sqaurted his bottle at her. And put it in his mouth. I laughed again and went to his room that he shared with his sister. She was sound asleep in her princess designed side one the other side it was all about basketball. I put him in hks bed while he drunk the bottle when he was done. He begin to yawn and rub his eyes. I kissed his head. Turning on his nightlight. I left out putting the bottle in the sink i turned around to see the door closed and no one around. I walked to the living room grabbing my slides then a cloth got stuffed in my mouth. I then saw darkness.