broken

I was chilling in the living room with kelly and her wife and kids they were playing with max. Imani called me. I went to the room. Her back was facing me. Shit im not cheating the only girl number i got is the babysitter she 18. When she turned around she handed me a preganacy test. It was positive.  I smiled as i fell passing out.

I woke up i was still smiling. I saw her asleep i put my head on her stomach. I wrapped myself around her. She looked down and  smiled.

8 months later
"JAYDENNNM" ughhh this is the 15th time tonight. I pauced the game and went to the room. "Yes" "can you get me some pickles ans chocalate with vanilla ice cream." "Okay" i went downstairs putting my slides on with my jacket. We had moved to okland ca. It was a lil chillie. I grabbed a hundred of the counter. I hopped in my car getting in the car. I drove to thw gas station i went in the store walking to the the isle. I grabbed a jar of pickles and some chocolate dip. I went to the freezer and grabbed ben& jerry vanila ice cream i went to counter. When the doors opened 5 men in all black masks came put my hands up backing up. They told the employee for all the money i was about to grab my cross stace gave me for my 6th birthday. When he shot me in the stomach and left of my chest and arm. I quickly showed the cross before falling out. Man i just wanna sleep.

Third person pov

As jayden fell on the floor letting go of the cross. A picture of there first Christmas fell. Maxwell was had a nerf gun shooting Jayden while imani laughed. The gun man who shot her picked it up. He yelled we gotta. When they left the white girl quickly grabbed cloth holding the spot while she talked ro the operater. Jayden touched the girls hand and whispered "im tired" she closed her eyes. Sirens came in the distance.

Imani pov
I was getting real impatient with jay. Until my phone ringed. I answered it.

Me-hello
Person-is this imani woods
Me-yes?
Person-i need you to come down to beech wood hospital you girlfriend might be put in a coma because of an accident at wood and mile ave gas statoin.
Me-okay okay

I yelled for kelly layla jaylen and kehlani  because nay and tae were sleep. But they all came. "JAYS IN BEECH WOOD HOSPITAL WE GOTTA GO" i slipped on joggerd and a big sweat shirt my arms were barely showing. Tears were streaming down my face. We got in the car speeding
When we made it there i went to the women in the front she was carmel and hed locks. She smiled but it faded"how may i help you" "i need to know whats the[sniff]status on[sniff]jayden Fernández[sniff]"
"She's in surgery" "thanks you" i digged in the pocket pulling out a bag of money. I gave it to her walking away. Crying ans crying. I didnt stop until it was 3am. My tears were gone like i couldnt cry but i just sniffed and sobbed. The doctor came out. "Family of jayden Fernández. I stodd up running to him the otherc' did."well jayden lost alot of blood but she is okay but theres good news and bad news" "good news" "jayden ks okay she can leave tonight bad news is that she has a broken arm and she will have to wear a cast for 5months" "thanks" " floor 5 room 345A"we went to the room to see Jayden sitting up in bed with a couple of bandages and a clean white cast. She was watching spongebod i ran to her hugging her she whimpered i quickly let go. But when i did i felt a slight pain and a liqoud down by legs jayden noticed she pressed the nurse button. The nurse came in with a doctor they saw me. I was in so much pain. Jayden was on the side of me i was clawing her hand the pain. When i was you know blah blah blah.

Thats when jordan foose woods was born. March 24th 2018 3:45am