go get her mani

Imani pov

When jass went ti to work i opened the small box it was pics of us and max or just us. There was a ring box it had a note. I read it

Dear imani

Hey mani i wanted to say your the most wonderfull girl i would give you the world any thing i wanted to say i love you but as you can see ive been gone for 5years well i got kidnapped with my new friends we got caught bc they said they would hurt are family but when they said they'd kill you i did it. And im writing this in prison bc i love you maybe start a family. But just know ill never get over your beatiful smile face and body.

Sincerely, the cutest sexiest girl-jayden foose rowe

I opend the box it was 2 wedding rings i cryed bc i actually did love her but jass so sweet. I cryed when note and hole box was snatched i just curled up in a ball. I looked up to see jass had tears in her eyes."imani you know i love you but we can be friends bc this is true love go get her" i hugged her. She drove me to where i tracked her phone to. A huge mansion. I knocked on the door to see kehlani. Her eyes widened" you must be imani the one where cousin jay is so in love with you she eating all my edibles and  drinking my liquor" i nodded she told be where to go she was staring at jass i laughed i opened the door to see her layed across the bed eating edible afyer edible. I took them out her mouth pouting water on her mouth. She begin to run to the bathroom she was vomiting her guts out. When she was done she was out. I washed her fave and she brushed her teeth. I cuddled up to her she was snoring i dozed off.