backseat

[Breezy in the media]

Imani pov

I was about 5pm and jays son was drinking milk. She came downstairs dressed in a black button up it was half way up but you could see her red sports bra. She had on red pants with the zippers on them with black and red air forces. She was about to leave then i stopped her."where are you going im not your babysitter" "but you not going no where" "so" "so watch him" "no" "please" "no" "ughhh"  she got on the phone "hey i can't make it......bc my bitch od a step sister wont watch maxx.......breezy i cant bring my-.......lalas mom......im on my way" she hung up went up stairs and came back down with a book bag and diaper bag. She grabbed his shoes and him. I looked at her"what" "can i come" "15 minutes" i ran up stairs. I brushed my teeth washed my face i put my hair in a pony tail and put on my outfit.

imani outfit

I walked downstairs to see her walking out

I walked downstairs to see her walking out. I followed her out. I got in the passenger seat of her matelic olive green 2017 charger. She strapped her son up and got in. She put her aux in and begin to blast lil skies and lil xan lies. She sped off. She drove to this house huge like ours. She pulled in she told me to grab maxwell. I did and she grabbed some stuff out the trunk. The knocked and this cute lil girl answered. "Hey jay jay my moms in the kitchen. She ran far into the house. I just followed her. She hugged a middle age lady. "Jayden" "hey ma i just wanted to ask if you could watch maxwell for the day I'll pick him up" "sure" she hugges her one more time until she turned to me"oh and ma this is my step sister imani" "hi" she brung me into a tight hug"hi sweetie yall want some cookies to go" "sure" she gave us a container of cookies. We left out when we got in the car she turned on the music to lil skies rage and pulled off. She put her hand right on my pussy "damn imani you look like a full course mean. She pulled my pants down along with my panties. She parked in a secluded area "get in the back" i did so she got back to and begin to play with my folds. "Stop t-teasing" "say no more but i warned" she stuck her long tongue right in and she had a diamond piercing just rubbing up. against my spot "mmmmm YES JAY" she put pressure on my clit. I screamed out in pleasure.

Jay pov

She screamed out in pleasure. I her legs begin to shake. He walls tightened around my tongue i begin to to go stupid fast. SHE SCREAMED. He juices were all in my mouth. I cleaned her up. And came up kissing her i licked her bottom lip she parted them i sucked on her tongue pulled away hopping in the drivers seat. When she came back all fixed i smirked pulling off"you taste like carmel and strawbarries" she blushed she looked like a strawberrie dipped in carmel. I sped off to lay lows masoin. When we pulled up i got out and when imani got out i pushed her up against the car i also made sure she felt my dick."dis ain't over" she nodded with a sexy smile she walked off i smacked her ass. Woah that shit big. I.i walked in the house to see snacks and weed. I jumped on lala she is my giant unicorn"Yall did my mom boyfriend daughter fine ass imani. Imani did is lala my big unicorn lay low stace my besty ash and my sister breezy,she just gotta a diffrent mom." "Hi" the greeted i pulled out them edibles. Every one ate one about 30minutes later. Stace was on the floor mumbling. Some weird shit lay low was eating cookies with water. Lala was all cuddled up with the couch cushion and ash was out of it she was in her underwear next to stace biting her ear. While i was laying on the couch and imani was strabbiling me whispering what she was gone to my dick. And brezzy was eating a big ass box off cookies. When it where'd off a lil everybody went to a room i grabbed a condom slipped it on and imani opened her legs wide. I begin to pound in her shit. Man her nails were in my back. She was screaming daddy jay and tbh i think i like her. I picked her up. She got up pushed me down and begin to ride me slow. She then begin to bounce but i wasn't having in i smashed her into me. She screamed and climaxed all over my stomach. She looked to tired. I layed down as she cuddled up to me. I dozed off.