Chapter Seven News

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, hang on now!" I say in total shock.

"That would be illogical," Spock says with a monotone voice. Even with shocking news he's still emotionless.

"We have talked to your father," Jim says.

Me and Spock just look at each other. I was totally dumbfounded. The captain went on the explain.

"Bree, your real mother did not want you to be teased on Vulcan like Spock was so your parents sent you in a shuttle craft to earth. Apparently the shuttle was pulled into a cross dimensional portal and you ended up in another dimension." Jim explained the best he could.

"Can I tell Jade?" I ask filled with adrenalin. I mostly just wanted to get all the energy out.

"Sure to ahead," The captain says.

I was in sickbay like lightning. I was out of breathe when I got there but at least I wasn't full of energy.

I was Spock's brother? I couldn't believe it. I guess I wasn't going home since this is where I belonged. I walk into sickbay and go over to Jade who is finally well again.

"Hey," Jade says with a smile.

"Ok, um, I got some, um, news," I say scratching my head trying to figure out the best way to say it.

"What is it?" Jade asks with some concern.

"Well, I'm apparently someone's brother on this ship," I say making Jade guess.

"Bones?" She asks.

"Nope"

"The captain."

"Wrong again."

"I don't know."

"Spock," I say grinning from ear to ear.

"Nah, your just messing with me," Jade says crossing her arms.

"No I'm not," I say crossing my arms.

"But...... Whaaaaaaaa?!" Jade exclaims tilting her head.

I explain everything to her the best I can. Jade seemed very confused but I could not help it.

"So can I get out I sickbay now I'm getting pretty dang tired of it," Jade says swinging her legs over the bed.

"Yes you may," Bones says walking.

I show her the dress and she liked it and she put it on.

"You look cute!" I say.

We decide to go explore the ship. We walk down the hall to the engine room since it was closest. We walk in and Mr. Scott and the crew are busy at work. He notices us and comes over.

"How are you fine lasses?" He asks with a warm smile.

"Perfect," Jade says returning a smile.

Mr. Scott shows around the engine room with pride. I could tell he enjoyed his job a lot. He had to go to the bridge and asked if we could come. Jade excitedly excepted. I wanted to keep looking around so I remained.

A kind crewman showed me all the controls and everything. After he finished I decided to look around the whole ship. I didn't know where to start.

I walk out of the room and wander and start to daydream and I get lost in thought. The ship suddenly lurches to the side and I go flying into the wall, unconscious.