Chapter four The missing

(Still Bree's P.O.V)

I wake up and look around. So it wasn't a dream, I'm still in sick bay.

I look down and I'm still wearing the same close, a long sleeve mossy oak shirt and my favorite jeans. Except my basketball shoes where on the floor next to me reveling my purple and green mix match socks.

"Good morning," Dr. McCoy says as he turns the corner look at a clipboard in his hand.

"Good morning," I say back, still with sleepiness in my voice.

"We found something you might want to see not far from where you appeared," Bones says with his country twang, " You might want to take a look, follow me."

I swing my legs over the side of the bed and slip my basketball shoes on and walk to the door. I look at Jade who is still fast asleep. Me and Bones walk down the hallways with a few stares from other crewman. We get on the elevator and go to the engine room.

"Wow," I say under my breathe as I look around.

"This is what I wanted to show you," Bones says pointing at a pile of USB drives on the ground. Spock was looking at one.

"What the...... How did.... Whaaaaa?!" I say looking at the pile of MY UBS drives.

"Are these yours?" Spock said with that usual eyebrow raised question.

"Yah," I says as I pick one up. "How did these get here?" I ask as I look at the pile of about twenty or so.

"I do not know. They must have come with you. What exactly is there purpose?" He looks at my with curiosity.

"There used to store information, but I don't think you have anything I could put them in to bring it up," I say with disappointment, "If only my laptop came too..." I say under my breathe.

"Could you geeks rig something up to make them work?" Bones asked with crossed arms.

"I am not familiar with the term 'geek'," Spock says looking at me and Dr. McCoy for answers.

Apparently the doctor wanted me to answer the question by the look he have me so I tried," Well, uh, it's someone who really smart but sometimes gets on people's nerves depending on who they are," I say trying to explain to the Vulcan the best I can.

"Yup!" Bones says with a look at satisfaction on his face, " I better go check on Jade. Oh and Spock," he says before he walks through the door," You sometimes get on my nerves." He smiles as he walks away.

I look at Spock and he looks amused and annoyed at the same time.

"So, um, now what?" I say looking at the Vulcan.

"I think we may be able to make something to...." Spock was cut of the the whistle of an intercom on the wall. He walks over and presses a button.

"Spock here," he says.

"Spock!" I can here the urgency in the captains voice, "Jade is gone!"