Chapter Six The Brother

"I forgot to give you a full physical," I was just about to leave the room when McCoy stopped me.

"Ok," I dramatically turn around and make Bones chuckle.

He takes my blood and does numerous tests. I grew tired of everything very quickly and eventually I was dismissed to my quarters. Me and Urhura had to share quarters because someone was already using the guest quarters. I lumber in and collapse on the small bed the provided for me. Which was basically a pile of blankets but I didn't care. I was comfy. I didn't feel like sleeping just resting. I hated naps. I hear the door open with it's almost silent swoosh.

"Sweetie we really need to get you out of those close!" I recognize Urhura.

"Ok," I get up and follow her. She brings me to a room with a few uniforms.

"You don't look to found of dresses," Urhura looks at my jeans.

"I'm not, I've worn one and I never want to where another again," I admit.

"Well, I don't thinly any of the star fleet dresses would fit anyways, what is your favorite color?" She looks at me.

"Um.... Blue and green. Why?" I look at her questionably.

She looks and finally looks satisfied with her find and makes me put it on. It's a blue uniform and she lets me where my jeans. I put it on and look at Uhura for appraisal. It's soft and fits loosely.

"You look great honey!" Uhura says with satisfaction.

"Thank you, I felt awkward with all the stares I've been getting lately," I says swing my other shirt over my shoulder. " Jade likes dresses, maybe we should get her one!"

We grab a red dress with black tights and go to sickbay. I was right I got far less stares but some people noticed my jeans and shoes. We walk in and lay the dress on the end of Jades bed. I look at Jade, she looked so peaceful. Me and Ururah slip back into the hall.

"I must go back on duty see you later Bree," Ururah gives me a small hug and goes to the bridge.

"Now what?" I think. I turn around to go back to my room when I'm greeted by Spock.

"May I look at your USB drives more closely in my quarters?" He asks, I had moved them to where I was staying.

"Ya, sure,could I explain them to you as well?" I ask.

"Yes, I would also like to ask you a few questions, meet me in my quarters," with that Spock turned and walked off.

I go and grab the more important USBs and head to his room. I give a slight knock on the door. The door slides open and Spock is sitting at a desk. He was chewing on a pen and briefly motioned to the chair across from him with it and put it right back in his mouth. I sat down and felt something in my pocket. I the USBs on the table and stood up a bit to reach my back pocket. It was a bouncy ball. I look at it and set it in my lap. Spock set whatever he was working on aside and looks at me.

"This does not look like all of them," he said motioning to the drives.

"These are important ones the others are unimportant," I say.

"Where did you get the uniform?" Spock says pointing at my new shirt.

"Urhura thought that I should fit in more," I say looking down the uniform.

He asked me a few more questions about what the USBs contained and then we decide to figure out how to get the data from them. We talk about a few ways and he suggests we should hook it up to his computer in his room. As we talk some one knocks on the door. It was Bones and Kirk.

"We need to talk to both of you about something," the captain says his tone both serious and excited.

"Ok, um, what?" I say curious about what they have to say.

"You and Spock are siblings," Bones says with a grin.