Chapter Four: Big Argument

Start from the beginning

I scoffed "I highly doubt that she wants to see me Jimin she's afraid ill mom her why don't you go out there Jimin" I look down " she always talks to you", Jimin shook his head " believe me Jungkook she wants to see you more then me or V or even Jin", I chuckle weakly and look up at Jimin " how can you be so sure of it Jimin?", Jimin smiled " have I ever mislead you before Jungkook?", I smiled because he's right he never once mislead me I got up and walked over to the balcony and stood in the door way.

I could sense Jungkook standing in the door way staring at me...it felt like his eye's where burning a hole in the back of my skull " look Jungkook I already dealt with Suga blowing up in my face...I don't need you to mom me on top of that" I pulled my sleeve down to hide the bruise on my arm from Suga and I herd Jungkook shift and walk out, Jungkook sighed " I'm not out here to mom you Rachel", I watched Jungkook walk over to the balcony and stand and put his arms on the railing and look out at the city with a smile, " it's beautiful isn't it?...I see why you come out here to be alone all the time", Jungkook looked at me with a smile.

I blushed lightly and I didn't know why " I get peace out here...most the time...I use to climb out through my bedroom window on to my roof when I was at home...that was one of the perks of having an attic bedroom", Jungkook smiled " I remember you telling me that", I shook my head " why did you really come out here for Jungkook?...I know it was not to look and talk about the beautiful city...why did you come out?", Jungkook sighed and looked down " I herd you and Suga fighting", Jungkook looked at me " and I saw you crying and holding your arm...I wanted to make sure you where okay...and I wanted you to have a friend to comfort you and to talk to."

I was shocked when Jungkook said that...for once he's not moming me?...that's a shock...I sigh as I was holding back tears " thanks Jungkook...im okay...thank you for worrying about me" I looked down as I sat on the porch swing trying not to cry, Jungkook sighed and said with pain in his voice " But are you really Rachel? are you really fine?", I look up at Jungkook and my tears fall and Jungkook comes over and sit's beside me and hugs me close to him and rubs my head and back.

" It's ok Rachel...let it out...that's why I'm here for ", I could feel how he tensed while hugging me crying...it felt like my pain was also effecting him and causing him pain...I knew then Just maybe I could talk to him...like I could talk to Jimin and before I could think and deny it anymore my words just spilled out of me like water coming out of a faucet..." I don't know what to do anymore Jungkook?....I'm so confused....Suga tells me to leave him alone and avoid him if he is angry but yet when I do he always fights with me...he grabs me and yells at me....I'm so scared Jungkook and I don't know what to do anymore".

I felt Jungkook tense even more as I start speaking of Suga's physical actions, Jungkook gasped " he grab's you?", Jungkook looks at me and there are tears threating his eye's , " how hard does he grab you?", I cry as now I fear Jungkook is going to mom me again....or worse...hurt Suga, " Rachel please...how hard does Suga grab you?", Jungkook looked at me with tears threating to appear and he looks at my arm, " your arm?...you where holding your arm...", Jungkook softly took my arm that Suga grabbed and started to roll up my sleeve I wanted to pull away but I couldn't and he finished and saw my arm and the bruise in the shape of Suga's hand.

Jungkook tensed and a tear fell and he looked at me " go ahead...yell at me....tell me why do I deal with him when he does this to me?....tell me your going to kill him...threatin him...go on....SAY IT", instead of Jungkook yelling at me he just pulled me in a deep hug and embraced me tightly and I could feel his heart beating 100 miles per hour, Jungkook gasped " I'm sorry....I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this...I didn't know it was this bad and instead of me helping you by moming you...I've made your hell worse".

I hugged Jungkook back crying..."its okay Jungkook...you didn't know", I walk out of mine and Rachel's room and I run into Jimin " Jimin where is Rachel at?", Jimin glared at me and answered me with a growl..." she's on the balcony getting fresh air...where else do you think she would be?", I smile sarcastically " there is a lot of places she could have been Jimin" I start to walk off, Jimin scoffed " ARE YOU REALLY THAT PIG HEADED?....SO PIG HEADED THAT YOU WOULD ACCUSE RACHEL OF SO MANY WRONG THINGS?", I chuckle and walk away out to where the balcony is and I see Rachel and Jungkook hugging each other and my blood boils.