I can feel the anger fill me and I want to approach her and give her a piece of my mind. I look at Issac and he is staring at Victoria with such anger that I even feel the anger radiating off of him and I don't want him to feel anger. Something as good, genuine, and golden as Issac Evans needs to be preserved.

I rest my small hands on either side of his face and his eyes quickly snap to mine and away from the devil incarnate. I don't even have to say any words with Issac. That's what I love about our connection. Words don't need to be spoken for him to know exactly what I want him to understand. I can sense the anger dissipating from in him and his demeanor more calm than it was a few seconds ago. His dark storms that were swirling in his eyes disappeared leaving a warm light grey in his eyes. He hands me a small smile and then walks off to his class in the opposite direction and I go to mine feeling very satisfied and happy with myself.

...

Victoria Hughes is a bitch.

The epitome of a self-centered, petty bitch and if it weren't for my wanting to not have big issues with her for Issac's sake, I would've punched her.

"Ms. Peterson, it really is a distraction. The...incessant tapping of her phone is deterring me from learning." she lies and flips her hair and gives me a quick smirk before turning back to the teacher and complaining. She didn't even pronounce deterring properly. She probably just asked Cartier right next to her. Cartier is the smart one of the group. I will admit I have been texting. I was texting Issac, but so what?

Victoria is on the OTHER SIDE of the classroom. She would only be able to see me text, not hear it. I quickly pocket my phone and look up at the teacher who is glaring at me.

"Miss Stewart! Are these allegations true?"

Stewart

I hate my last name. It belongs to a cowardice man who left his family and disappeared. Stewart belongs to the man who left his son right after he was born. It belongs to the man who broke my heart. Therefore, I hate my last name. It's shameful.

I shyly nod my head and Victoria's smirk grows and I dig my fingernails in my palm feeling my anger fill me so much that I barely feel the pain I am causing myself from stabbing myself in the palm with my fingernails.

It's for Issac.

I take a few deep breaths and I hand Victoria my kindest, sweetest smile and it visibly throws her off.

"Don't let me find you texting in my class again or that phone will be mine permanently." Ms. Peterson says and turns back to the board and continues her lesson.

The class passes by with me contemplating all the ways I can kill Victoria Hughes.

I walk into the hallway and to my next class that I luckily have with Zoe, but unfortunately with Asher. When I walk into the classroom, Zoe is already there and I sit in the seat next to her. When she sees me, she smiles, but I can already see she is burdened with something.

"Asher talked to you today?"

She nods her head and runs her hand through her straight hair.

"He wanted me to forgive him and he apologized for everything. It was apparently a mistake. He didn't know it was our aunt and a bunch of stuff about how he really likes me, but yet still he is always going around banging other girls. I was just stupid to believe that it wasn't a permanent thing and he is giving me attention."

"I'm so sorry Zo."

"It's fine. Really. I am over him and I won't go back." As soon as she says this, Asher Stevens walks into the room and he looks around the room for a minute until his eyes land on Zoe and for a minute, it's like they are looking at each other like they are the only ones in the room. Both of them are mirroring the same expression: sadness and regret. Though Zoe's eyes have hints of anger, but I don't think it is towards him. It's towards herself. They break eye contact and Asher walks to his seat in the back, but he quickly drops a white paper, a note, on Zoe's desk before heading to the back. Zoe looks at it for a moment, debating whether she should open it or not. She takes up the letter and for a minute, I think she is going to open it.