6|Just like Fire

This was it

This was it.

The moment that I've always dreamed about.

The chance to return to my past and erase everything from it.

Everyone knew what the plan was. I called it seven minutes. Each minute represents a year that my father spent abusing and neglecting me. In each minute we either make people suffer or kill them.

The first six minutes, we focus on destroying the pack but in the last minute, I kill the people that destroyed my life.

Leo.

Alpha Lucas.

But most importantly, my so-called father.

Nothing was going to stop me and I was going to make sure of it. "You ready to go?" Troy asked, entering my tent. He was dressed in his "combat" outfit which was nothing but jeans and a ripped shirt.

"Yeah, I just need to grab something," I said as I walked towards a trunk that contained all of my weapons. "Oh are you trying to find your favorite dagger?" he asked.

"Nope. I keep that near my bed," I told him. I continued searching in the trunk to find what I was looking for. "Aha! Here it is," I announced, pulling it out.

"Wow," Troy whispered. It was a dagger that was way better than my favorite one. The dagger itself was made from silver and the handle was wooden. "How do you even have that?"

I smirked at Troy. "Do you think I just kill at attacks? No, I steal too. Who would have thought that last packed we attacked had hunters helping them? I slit the throat of the owner," I said as I ventured down memory lane. It was one of the many kills I enjoyed.

"Cool, now let's go. Everyone is waiting," Troy mentioned. I put the dagger in its scabbard and headed out where wolves were carrying torches, weapons, and some already shifted into their wolves.

When I appeared, Natalie and Axel walked towards me and stood beside Troy and me. That grabbed everyone's attention.

"Who's ready to bring pain?" I yelled. Everyone shouted or howled as their response.

"To bring destruction?"

Another roar of shouts and howls filled the camp.

"To bring death?"

This was the biggest cheer so far. I had to raise my hand to silence them. I was about to speak when Troy started talking.