50| Stone Cold

I'm concerned about my brother for he seemed to be bothered by something that Harper did

I'm concerned about my brother for he seemed to be bothered by something that Harper did. Even while I was preparing Harper's bath and room, I knew what Ryder did to help her heat. They both smelled like one another and their hair looked as if they ran their hands through them. I'm happy that my brother found his mate but I'm worried that Harper will never come around and see what he has done for her.

Hearing her story at the trial got me thinking about other she-wolf rogues out there who might have gone through what Harper did. As the princess of the pack, I still want to do more and she gave me the perfect idea to do just that. I'm going to figure out a way to track down rogues and help them find a better path in life that involves them being apart of packs. I told Arrow my plan and she has agreed to help me out with my idea. We have already started by finding out what the status is with the rogues from Night Claw. So far most of them have been executed.

 I'm not sure if Harper knows this but her attacking and meeting us was the best thing that could have happened to her. She's, surprisingly, still alive and has found her mate. I should have stayed at home with Ryder when she first came to live with us, but at the time she was still heartless. But now, I will make sure that she is treated right and continues to receive the help she needs.

My thoughts kept me occupied until I reached Cyrus's house. 

His car was in the driveway meaning that he was home

His car was in the driveway meaning that he was home. The feelings that I have towards him have begun to fade away for some reason. I'm not so nervous walking in his house or smelling any piece of clothing of his that I find. He's not the neatest person, but I guess that comes from being an exhausted beta. 

I walked up to his door and rung the doorbell. Thankfully it's not autumn yet because Cyrus normally takes a while to answer the door. I actually don't mind the temperatures of the late summer because it's nice to just take a minute and think about things. There was no response to the door so I rung the doorbell again. "I'm coming," I heard. I smirked at my success of getting him to come to the door faster.

When the wooden door opened, I made eye contact with his bare, solid chest and I couldn't help but begin to drool. He had his white shirt unbuttoned above his gray sweatpants and blue fuzzy socks on. His curly hair had droplets of water dripping and I wanted to run my hands through them but my wolf, Kayleigh, was refraining me from doing so.