--

Hailey changes into black skinny jeans, a blue belly top and her blue TOMs, she walks out of the bathroom after cleaning her teeth, whilst  I look at myself in the full length mirror. I'm wearing tobacco coloured chinos, and a dark blue polo top, with dark blue high tops. I have styled my hair to perfection, like I do everyday. Hailey's stands beside me in front of the mirror and smiles at me.

“We match, well sort of,” Hailey points out,

“We do,” I smile, kissing Hailey's cheek and holding her in my arms, her scent of vanilla that she always wears, strong as she just sprayed it.

“Are the boys going to be at this interview?” she asks, kissing my arm and leaning into my chest.

“No, it’s just us for some reason, “I frown, I have never had an interview where its just been me without the boys, is that normal?

--

The interview went well, all we did is talk about how Hailey and I met, how we fell in love then she left, and now we are back together with no intention of breaking up. Then we answered questions about how we feel for each other, basically same questions we always answer.

Walking out of the huge building, I take Hailey's hand in mine, gripping it tightly. She looks up and smiles at me, kissing my cheek. Its so cute how she has to stand on tip toes just to kiss me, I love her so much.

“I love you,” I whisper into her ear as we walk along the pavement into our house,

“I love you to,” she replies, smiling again.

We go into the house, greeted by the boys jumping out on us as we walk through the door; both Hailey and I shit ourselves.

“What are you doing here?” Hailey snaps recovering from her recent scare,

“Well we haven’t seen you for ages, so here we are,” Louis smiles, waving at me, Liam walks over and kisses Hailey cheek, giving her a hug. The other boys do the same.

“We made ourselves lunch, thanks for the food,” Niall winks at us, grinning his cheeky smirk, his braced teeth on show.

“Well, we are going to go, flying visit and all,” Liam states, looking at me, I know exactly what he’s talking about.

The boys all left, leaving Hailey and I alone in the house like we normally are, its four in the after noon, and I was intending on taking Hailey out for this date at five.

“You better go get changed for this date, wear something dressy?” I smile kissing her cheek then walking up the stairs myself, claiming the shower first. After I showered, I take another fresh pair of tobacco coloured chinos, then a white v neck tee shirt and then a black blazer over the top. Hailey got changed into a pink dress, coming half way down her thigh, a black belt around her waist to show off her amazing body. She tied her hair into a fish tail plait, leaving it too hang at the side, and her make up natural like usual.

“How do I look?” she asks, turning around in a slow circle in front of me,

“Stunning,” I compliment her, kissing her on the lips, then taking her hand I lead her out the house and we to the car.

I drive us to the restaurant I booked, this is one of the reasons we are dressed smartly, but if we weren’t coming here and going to the other place instead then I would of asked Hailey to dress casual. But she looks stunning so I don't care; we get sited at the back of the place, by a window looking out to the town.

We order our tea, and talk small chat, mainly just talking like we usually do, our dinner arrives and we both dig in instantly.

--

After Hailey and I finish our dinner, we exit almost instantly after the drink we brought are drunk, I'm not scared for what’s going to happen next. I’m excited to ask her though; I'm hoping she says yes.

I drive us to the beach, where we first started talking, the sun is setting, leaving the sky mixed colours of pinks and oranges, the seas calm the waves sound calming the place. Taking Hailey's hand I lead over to where we use to sit, square in the middle of the beach. Sitting down, I pull Hailey onto my lap, wrapping my hands around her waist, she holds my hands, leaning her head on my chest she relaxes listening to the sound of the waves and the stunning view.

“Hey Hailey,” I start conversation building up to asking her,

“Mhmm,” she replies, telling me she is listening to me,

“Have you even been to Paris?” I ask I know she has always wanted to go there, but I don't know if she has been before.

“Nope, I want to though, why?” she replies, turning her body round so she is facing me, and her legs lying out either side of me.

“Well, I have two tickets for like a holiday there for a week; do you want to go with me?” I offer, taking the tickets out of my pocket and placing them in her hand. A smile grew across her face, now turning into a smile; she kisses me, holding my cheeks tightly as she smacks her lips onto mine.

“Is that a yes?” I chuckle to myself, as we break apart from the kiss, yet our lips still hovering over each others.

“Yes,” she nods, smiling again, she smacks her lips back onto mine, her body some how powering over mine and pushing me down on the sand. Her hands lie on my chest as I lock mine around the bottom of her back like I always do. Hailey stops kissing me, then reaches down to my neck, starting to lightly kiss it, then sucking and biting on my soft spot, which she always uses against me. The way she has an effect over me is so weird, I could be in the worst mood ever, yet once I see Hailey I'm ok again.

Hailey stops kissing my neck and kisses my lips again, she pulls away her lips inches away from mine,

“Did you just give me a love bite?” I raise my eyebrow at her as she smirks,

“Revenge is sweet, you gave me like a million so I gave you one,” she replies, smirking loads as she runs her hand over my neck where she was just kissing.

“As long as it is you, I don't care what you do to me,” I wink at her, pulling her face into mine kissing her again.