2. ραятиєя

Taehyung listened closely as the teacher spoke about certain topics.
The door opened up, revealing Chaeyoung, who was wearing a casual, care-free outfit not really contrasting from the rest.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and dug his face back into his science textbook.

"Miss Park, why are you late?" Mr. Kim asked, eyeing the girl that just came into the classroom.
"I ran into something this morning." She answered with a sly grin.

"Same excuse every time. Detention after school. Take a seat next to Taehyung-ssi." Mr. Kim rolled his eyes at her demeanor and pointed to an empty seat next to Taehyung.

She walked and sat next to him with a skeptical smile on her face.

There was another boy sitting beside her, but he was sleeping his class time away. He doesn't need it anyway. He's a genius.
Or so he claimed.

Chaeyoung stared at Taehyung. He noticed as he looked at her, catching her stare, but she kept staring. Taehyung quickly adverted his eyes to his book with red flushing on his cheeks.

"I'm giving you all a project. This requires poetry and music. Compose a song. Be creative."

"You will be paired with partners for this project." Mr. Kim said, waving his hand to catch attention from students. They all cheered, giving their friends looks.

"I will assign the partners." And all the cheering turned into whining.

Taehyung's POV

"Lisa and Yeri."

"Yugyeom and Kai."

"Jennie and Irene."

"Chanyeol, and Jungkook."

"Taehyung and Chaeyoung."

I rolled my eyes, looking away from Chaeyoung.
This is going to be hell.
She turned to look at me with a mocking look.

"You'll start your work today. Now." Mr. Kim said strictly. Everyone sat with their assigned partners.

Chaeyoung scooted closer to me, making me scoot away a bit.
"So about this project. You wanna work on it or my place, or your place?" She asked.

"Your place," I answered sternly. "Why so serious?" She asked. "Because one of us has to be serious with this project, and it's definitely not you," I said, grabbing a couple of pencils pieces of paper.

"C'mon, don't be like that. I can be serious, baby." She said with a grin on her face, she licked her lips. "Don't call me baby," I said standing up just after the bell rang. I avoided her glances while leaving the room.

I walked to my locker, avoiding any contact with people, only minding my business. They were all talking to each other, socializing. Something I'd never dream of doing. I watch as people crowd around a person. I tilt my head a bit to see Irene, Her gaze met mine, making me freeze for a moment. So was so beautiful.
She broke the gaze, and started talking to a couple of students. I let out a heavy sight, resuming back to my locker.

As I walked back, I was knocked in an open room, with lights out.
"What the hell?" I asked, getting back up. I dusted my shorts, and and turned the handle to open the door.

It won't budge.

"Fuck." I cursed, and tried feeling my way around the small room in the dark. My hands pressing against the walls with chipped paint, looking for a light switch.
I found it, and turned it on, familiarizing myself with the room.

"Out of all the places. A janitor's closet." I huffed. I tried opening the door once again, and tried prying it open, but it wouldn't budge.

I gave up, letting out a heavy sigh, and sat on the ground, up against the wall.

"I'm missing my classes." I sulked.

"Go get some supplies from the janitor's closet. You're cleaning this place up for punishment." Mr. Kim scolded me. I nodded, and exited the room, back into the halls.

As I walked to open the janitor's closet I heard shuffling coming from the inside.

What if there's a ghost in there?

I shrugged it off. It's better than staying in detention, doing nothing. I grabbed the keys that were handed to me, and unlocked the door. The lights were on.

Taehyung was there, sitting on the floor with a blank expression.

"What the hell." I said. He looked up, at me, got off his ass, back on his two feet.

"Finally!" He said grabbing his textbooks, about to pass me by. "Hey, wait." I grabbed his shoulder, pushing him back.
He rolled his eyes, and sighed. "What?" He asked in a seemingly annoyed tone of voice.

"Why were you in the closet?" I asked out of curiosity. "None of your business." He said, pushing past me.
"Hey, wait!" I said grabbing his wrist.

"What now?" He asked coldly. "What time are you going to my house for the project? And don't you need my address?" I asked him.
"Tch. Just give me your phone number. We'll figure it out." I smirked.

"You want my phone number?" I asked teasingly. A red color decorated his cheeks, as he shook his head furiously.
"What? No! It's for the project, idiot!" He yelled, still quite flustered.

"Haha. Whatever you say honey." I clicked my tongue, winking at him.
"Jesus Christ, you're so weird." He said, quickly grabbing a piece of paper, and writing down his phone number. He shoved it on my palm, and turned his back on me, walking away.

"Now to get that mess cleaned up." I sighed.

________
I had school :(
Haven't had much time to update, also with Miss Park, Babyboy, and Ethereal.
I'll try updating Ethereal after this one, I hope you enjoyed :)))
Also. Honey by Kehlani is giving me some Rosékook/Jirosé vibes for some reasons lmao 🍯