1. тѕυи∂єяє

Kim Taehyung was like any other decent person. He was normal, and sophisticated. He wore thick rimmed glasses, and had light brown hair, straightened. He always wore a casual outfit like a dress shirt with khaki shorts, and a black bow.
His teeth were adorned with braces he's had over 3 years, and other than that, he never really stood out from the crowd.
Even in glasses and braces he looked perfect, and prince-like. But many people were too blind to realize that.

He always had been teased, if not by his looks, then by what he does. He stays after school just to go through things he's already learned, and his face is always hidden by a book from a convenient library, or a notebook.

Live a life man! They say. But he simply wanted to go to college and become successful. He's probably the only person that will actually succeed in the future at this rate.

He wanted his name on billboards, or at companies. He wanted to make his parents proud, and he wanted a normal life.

But it seems as fate had other plans for little Taehyung.

<|>

Taehyung walked down the school's crowded corridor, holding a stack of books firmly, and watching his step, careful not to drop them. He stopped, taking a deep breath, ignoring all the things people were whispering about him.

"Wow, who's that? I don't think I've ever seen him around."
I've been in this school for more than two years...what the fuck?

"Aren't nerds like so last year? Come on dude."

"I know right? Who even dresses like that to school?"

"Lol, my dad dresses like that to go to work."

"He's a snitch, I can tell."

Haven't you heard of silent people, idiot? I swear these people are far from intelligent. Taehyung rolled his eyes, before scoffing, and continued to walk the halls.

"Hey, watch where you're going, you blind fuck!" A girl yelled, after Taehyung bumped into her. She pushed his books out of his grasp, sticking her tongue at him.
"Immature brat." Taehyung muttered under his breath. He noticed everyone's eyes on his moving figure, but he shrugged it off.

"Jennie unnie, what did I tell you?" An angelic voice filled the crowd's ears, as she held Jennie back from causing any further damage.
"This blind old man doesn't know where the hell he's walking!" Jennie answered, trying the pry the other girl off her.

"C'mon Chae, don't give me that shit." Jennie pouted, at the girl who was giving her a disappointing look.
"Then just leave the guy alone." The female said.
Her eyes darted toward Taehyung who was picking up his books.

"Chaeng, what the hell are you doing?" Jennie asked, glaring at Chaeyoung who was helping Taehyung pick up his books.

Park Chaeyoung. Part of the famous Queenka group in school known as BLACKPINK. A bit too mischievous for her own good, but a kind person at heart. Many people actually try to get noticed by her instead of avoiding her. They know she's a one way ticket to detention, but spending an hour after school staring at her isn't that bad right?

Chaeyoung picked up book after book. While she was reaching for a geometry book, her hand brushed against Taehyung's. But she didn't back down. In fact, she set her hand firmly on Taehyung's as he was holding on to the book.
Taehyung adverted his gaze towards Chaeyoung, questioning her. She chuckled as he let go of the book, and she handed it to him.

A bit afraid of approachability.

Taehyung avoided eye contact with her again, as he reached for about two more books.

"Here. I'm sorry about her." Chaeyoung apologized. Taehyung looked back up at her. "It's fine." He groaned. Not much because he wanted attention off of him.
Jennie scoffed at Chaeyoung's half-hearted apology, and looked to the side of people watching.

"You losers are gonna be late to class." She stated coldly. The students feared her rude voice, and proceeded walk back to their classrooms.

Chaeyoung stood up, and offered Taehyung a hand, but he shrugged it off, and stood up by himself.

Jisoo who was standing beside Jennie laughed seeing Chaeyoung get rejected.
"Well. I guess we should go." Chaeyoung said glaring at Jisoo.
"Finally. I don't need you wasting time on some nerdy bastard." Jennie chuckled again.
"Yeah, right." Chaeyoung answered, playfully smacking Jennie's back.

"Oh, you guys go without me. I'm on a streak I need to accomplish." Chaeyoung said. "And what exactly is that streak?" Jisoo asked with furrowed eyebrows. "Late to class, duh. You guys just don't remember cause you suck at is." She chuckled in response.
"Whatever Pasta."

Chaeyoung walked back to the empty hallways were Taehyung was just about to walk away, and she leaned against a wall for a dramatic entrance.

"Hope to see you again." She spoke. Taehyung turned his head, rolled his eyes at her.

"Hope to see you again, my ass."

_________
roseandtaegucci
I did it :)