"Katniss

Glimmer

Clove

Me

And

Joanna"

"Are you sure. All of those people?"

"Yes that's what it says here. Should we go in?!" I nod. She bounces with joy. I just open the door for her. We are the first one in there. The rooms are empty and have shades of purple on the walls. From what I can see it has 8 rooms:

4 bathrooms

1 room with a piano in!

1kitchen

1 massive room full of beds, wardrobes, makeup tables and Chester draws

1dining room

And the main room we just stepped into is the lounge.

"Looks like we got first pick of beds!" I say as I drop the suitcases on the floor and jump on the sofa.

"This is amazing!" She carries on bouncing.

"Do you ever stop!" I ask her.

"No! Join me!" I sigh and start jumping. It's actually pretty fun.

I stop when my phone flings out my pocket and onto the floor. It doesn't smash. I pick it up and wipe the screen then do a quick video of my new home.

"and this is Annie. say hi Annie!" I say to my phone that's now pointed at Annie.

"Hiya, I'm Annie and we are at MOCKINGJAY ACADEMY!"

I just finished touring the place with my phone when someone knocks on the door. I put my phone in my pocket. Annie picks up the suitcases and we stand there beaming at the door. The door opens carefully and a girl with blond hair down her back comes In. She is wearing a pink top with black skinny jeans and a black denim jacket.

"Hello. I'm glimmer!" She smiles at us.

"I'm Annie and this is katniss." Annie's shakes hands with her.

She has two suitcases and is struggling to bring them in.

"Hey, you want help with that?"

"Yes thanks." I take the pink suitcase from her. I throw it on one of the beds.

Annie takes our suitcases and does the same. We all start to unpack. We all chat. We are all so similar. Fashion. Shoes. Bags. Dresses.

"Look at this!" Glimmer says as she opens her purple suitcase. It's full of dresses and shoes.

"Omg you have the summer collection...." I begin to fuss when someone knocks on the door. We run into the lounge.

"Hiya, I'm Joanna" we all hug and help her with her luggage.

So as we all start to unpack it turns out we all have 1 wardrobe each, 1 dressing/make up table each and 1chester draws each.

Everyone's arrived and unpacked apart from Joanna!

"Need to unpack jo!" Clove says.

"No if you liked me you would let me be ME!" She snaps back

"And what is 'ME'?"

"One word.." Everyone stops what they're doing and looks at her. "..lazy!" We all laugh together. I place my iPhone Dock station on the side and play some music.

"Do you have 1d music?" Clove says as she rushes over.

"Who the hell are they?" Joanna says as she starts jumping on her bed.