All four of us had a confused look on our face. The soldiers around us had a slight smile on their face.

"I'm glad, just glad..."

His voice suddenly became heavy again.

"Glad... but you aren't scared enough."

What is he saying?

"Do you know how long I prepared this thing? I can't accept this level of anxiety"

It felt weird. The faint snorts that could previously be heard had long since disappeared.

"So, I only have one option... I have to make you more scared..."

The man stepped forward-

"Stop!"

Luhan unsheathed his sword from his waist and swung to the man.

CLANG!!

Small pieces of iron hit the floor. Luhan didn't understand what had just happened and looked at the shattered sword in his hands.

What? It hit his hand and... shattered?!

"That wasn't very friendly, you know?"

Accompanying his words, a terrifyingly fast streak of lightning struck the four of us.

ZZZZZTTTTT!!!!

"Aaaarrgghhh!!"

I spasmed wildly as the electricity ran through my entire body.

In just a second, all four of us lay down on the ground, stunned, unable to do anything.

"What are you doing?!"

Several soldiers had sprung up and ran to the man.

"Now, now, now, you shouldn't be meddling you know"

He raised his hands, and a wall of wind was created around us. It had the intensity of a tornado, but remained its position. It was impossible to even see the soldiers anymore at the other side of the wall.

"Well then, little brats...",

The man came closer and took out a short sword, about the size of a forearm.

"Lemme see how you scream"

That was it. The pressure and anxiety the man gave me previously was back. Anger, hatred and killing intent dripped from his voice and his every movement.

He squatted next to Luhan.

"Let's see how you do it first, you know, as an indication. That way we can see who screams the loudest"

PPPPTTTT!!!!

The sword was stuck deeply inside Luhan's leg, piercing it entirely.

"Aaargghh!!"

A scream which changed into a loud grunt came out of Luhan's mouth.

"Now, now",

The man's voice seemed thrilled.

"I'm glad you didn't scream too loudly, you know. I wanna hear that really loud scream. I know you have it in you".

The man stabbed Luhan's other leg. And then the first again. And again. Again. Again. Again. Again.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"

Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again. Again.

Luhan's loud screams became more silent until it was just a small whine. Tears and snot were smeared all over his face, and his eyes were empty. It was doubtful if he was still conscious.

The hooded man stood up.

He then looked at Ono.

"Your turn!"

________________________

Only I was left. Luhan, Ono, Arii... They were all unconscious. I wasn't even sure if they were even alive, as their legs had been stabbed tens of times. And if they weren't dead, it'd be difficult to say if they'd ever overcome this trauma.

The man turned to me.

"It's finally your turn, Leitch~"

Cold sweat ran over my back. I was afraid. This man... was crazy.

"Hey, hey, hey, Leitch~?"

The man walked closer.

"Do you already remember who I am?"

Do I know a fucking psycho like him?

I didn't answer.

"No~? Let me help your memory for a second"

He stood next to me.

And then he kicked me. Hard.

"Uurrghhh!!"

I spat out some blood as my body ached terribly.

And he kicked me again. And again.

Who is this? Why is he saying that I know him?! I don't kno-

He kept on kicking me. And I realized.

It was him.