Chapter 9 - Ogre King

Erigo the Ogre King:

The ruler of all ogres. His power is many times greater than a normal ogre, and is a huge threat to other lifeforms. Erigo gained the favorability of the Demon Gods, so much they gifted him with many strong skills.

Lvl. 103
Class: none
Titles: [King]; [Bearer of Sinctar's soul]
Stats:
HP: 207903/207903
MP: 70427/70427
STR: 96572/96572
VIT: 68401/68401
SPD: 46794/46794
MRES: 16060/16060

Skills: [Hammer of An'gtes]; [Shield of Gynsto]; [Spirit of Fariehe]; [Limit Expansion]; [Cursed Flame of Sinctar]
______________________________________

Sh*t!!
He's really many times stronger than normal ogres, I thought.
The Sword and Cursed skills were obviously for attack, while the Shield skill was for defense.
But, as for what the Spirit skill did, I wasn't sure.
Yet, I felt really uncomfortable with that [Limit Expansion] skill.
I was sure it'd be troublesome.
Unfortunately, I couldn't see more details about the skills unless I owned them.

"Tch!"
I clacked my tongue in frustration and slowly walked towards the Ogre King.

When the Ogre King saw me entering the hall, he stood up and took an enormous hammer standing next to him.
The hammer was almost 2 meters (6,4 ft.) long and was obviously really heavy, but the Ogre King picked it up like it was a wooden stick.

He then walked down the few steps in front of his throne and looked at me.

I had stopped moving forward and connected my eyes with his.
Upon seeing I didn't back down, he suddenly started to shout:

"ဤဥ၌၆၎င်းွ၍ဏ၀၍ဒံဤဣ၎င်း!!!!!!"

I didn't understand what the Ogre was saying, so I didn't react in the slightest.
When I didn't react, he got angered and accelerated while swinging his hammer.
But, my stats were still higher than his, so I jumped backwards, evading his hammer by a large margin.

WHAMM!!!

The hall shook as the hammer broke the stone floor and debris flew around.
I raised my arms to protect me from the debris, but nothing hit me.
At the same time, I saw the Ogre King once again attacking me.
This time, the King used a horizontal sweep with his hammer, but I put a lot of force in my legs and jumped up, right over the head of the King.
This time, I could properly control the force in my legs and landed right behind the King.
I turned around and cut with the axe, but the axe wasn't strong enough and upon hitting the King's back, the axe's blade chipped.

"F*CK!!"
I cursed and immediately took several steps backwards, creating quite a large gap between the King and myself.

The skin of the King really was hard.
I hadn't noticed with the other ogres because I used to much force, but their hide is actually extremely durable and strong. Seeing the axe had no effect, I threw it to the side of the hall.

A smile appeared on my face.
Now that I know physical attacks have less effect than I had expected, I'll use some magic...

When the King saw I wasn't in front of him anymore, he turned around only to see flashes of blue, red and brown heading towards him.

I couldn't help but sigh,
even though his stats are good, he's just way too stupid.

BAM!
BAM!
BAM!
.....

Impact after impact hit the Ogre King.
His HP rapidly declined.
After about seven strikes of my magic, I saw he was weak to Ice and Fire magic.
I smiled and said:
"[Crescent Sun and Moon]".

Arrows of fire and ice were formed around me and rapidly shot towards the Ogre King.

But, the arrows never hit the Ogre King. A large golden shield was formed around him, protecting him from the arrows.