Field Trip Bust Part 1

Start from the beginning

"I wouldn't say that" Peter said.

The class squealed in excitement, but all Peter did was groan. His mood got even more ruined when Flash said, "What's wrong Penis? Scared of your lie being exposed?" Peter just rolled his eyes.

Flash obviously not satisfied with Peter's reaction said. "HAHAHAH Pathetic. Can't wait to see your face when you get exposed, Penis!"

The bell rang and Peter just bolted out the door grabbing the permission slip. He didnt want to deal with Flash's crap right now.

He reached the car Tony was waiting in and jumped straight in. "Whoa. Pete what's the rush?"

"Its nothing, I just need you and mom to sign something." Peter responded with attitude in his voice.

"Okay I'll sign it when you we get home. Are you sure there isnt any other reason you were in a rush?" Tony could see right through his kid.

Peter sighed just to say, "Its Flash again."

"Its alright kid. I'll ruin his life someday." Tony said with a big grin.

All Peter could think if was 'I'm sure you will do it on friday'

They arrived at the tower, just a few minutes later. He walked in instantly greeting Peper with a hug and a "Hey mom!"

Pepper clearly loved being called mom. Especially by her little Pete. It warmed her heart to hear those words.

She was snapped out of her thoughts when Peter said handing her a paper. "I just need you to sign something"

Pepper smiled as she thought about her scheduling this tour without Tony's permission. I mean...who would care. This is Pepper Statk they are talking about.

Tony and Pepper talked about it after and soon went to sleep.

___tiMe sKip___

The next day

Peter gave Mr. Harrison the signed slip and it had Pepper and Tony Starks name on it.

The teacher sighed and rolled his eyes as he called Peter back.

"Peter...this lie has gone on too far. I mean really. Pepper and Tony Stark as your guardians. I expect better from you. I need to talk to your real guardians soon."

Peter scrunched his eyebrows and simply told Mr. Harrison, "You will be able to. On Friday. With Mr. Stark at his tower."

"Peter come on stop lying. You know what? Yiu are off the decathalon team. We do not tolerate lying."

Peter's eyes widened. "What! You cant do that. I'm telling you the truth!"

"Just stop lying and I will let you stay on the team."

"Mr. Harrison please! I promise you I'm not lying!"

The teacher scoffed and shooed Peter away.

Of course later on that day Peter told his dad.

Tony wanted to see Mr. Harrisons face first before he told the board. Oh how Tony hated when people picked on his son.

The rest of week flew by quickly and soon it was Friday.

Pete swore he was just about ready to fake beibg sick. But he knew that wasn't a choice, as the AI would confirm he wasn't.

He got ready for school grabbing his badge and stuffing it in his bag.

As he was getting ready, Peter told Friday to warn the other Avengers to not embarrass him today. All he had to do was tell them right?

He already had the talk with them about not to kill flash. 'I'm looking at you Auntie Nat and Uncle Bucky'