Episode 15 - Unholy Knight

~Meliodas'  Perspective~ 

Ban went over to investigate the pink haired man who claimed to be Gowther. "Woah. So back then you were wearing that armor, huh? Guess I always figured that it was some giant old man who was stuffed inside there. "

"Given your posture, gait, attitude, tone of voice, as well as that scar, I presume that you're Ban the Undead." Gowther replies monotonously.

"Now that's the Gowther I remember." Ban says, leaning his head back as if he was about to laugh. The Roars of Dawn seem to be shocked that there are more than two members of the Seven Deadly Sins, and I almost want to break it to them that there are actually eight deadly sins just to see their reaction. However, Gowther turns his attention to me.  

"And that young boy that appears to be just as I remember him from years ago must be..." Gowther starts. 

"You got it!  Captain Meliodas, alright!" I say, pointing to myself with my thumb.

"Hold on, this little squirt is the leader of the Seven Deadly Sins!" The Roars of Dawn member closes to me exclaims, leaning closer to me. 

"Yeah, surprised?" I ask, turning to him. Y/N snickers by my side, causing Gowther to look to her. She waves and winks. Gowther gives a slight nod and continues on to look at King, who happens to be roped up in the sky. 

"It's astonishing." Gowther says, referring to me. 

"You're saying that you can't tell from his face? Then what do ya think of that guy?" Ban teases, pointing up at King. "You ready for this one? That's King."

"No, that's someone else." Gowther says. "Bone structure, voice, and body odor. It all indicates another person, not King." 

"Body odor?" Ban asks.

King sighs and reverts into his "manlier" form. The woman that had her magic ropes around him breaks concentration at the shock of his transformation. 

"It is him then." Gowther says. 

"Wow, way to backtrack." Ban says, amused by Gowther's sudden change of mind.

The Roars of Dawn leader begins to clap and trills, "Wonderful! To meet not only Gowther, but three of the Deadly Sins? So happy! Given the chance, I would love to challenge you, but it's such a  pity. In the very end, our mission today is solely to return home with that armored giant's head."

"By the way, who's inside of that armor?" Y/N asks Gowther. 

"Well, I'm not really sure." Gowther tells her. Y/N looks confused but shrugs. 

"Well then, time to get to work." The leader says, swinging his two sided sword through the air.  

"I'd actually prefer it if you left him alone. Would you?" Gowther asks politely. 

Ban and King look at him in disbelief. "What's going on, Gowther? Just let those guys do what they want." Ban tells him. 

"Yeah, the fact is the only reason we tried to protect him in the first place is because... we thought it was you." King says. 

"Right!" I agree. Y/N just nods. 

Just then, the monster seems to decide that he doesn't like our lack of loyalty and breaks the top half of his armor completely, releasing a large amount of magical power. Gowther looks up at him and says, "You've felt this magical power firsthand. Still think you can defeat him?" 

"That's right." The leader says. "I'll admit that two of us, no make that one, will surely die. But we'll surely claim this one's head, too."

"A cool-headed assessment. I have no choice then. " Gowther says, cutting off the monster's head. Everyone gasps as he picks up the head and holds it out to the Roars of Dawn. "Take this with you."