Episode 5 - Even If You Should Die (Part 1)

This is totally random, but for those of you watch Yuri!!! On Ice, have you ever noticed how similar Elizabeth and Viktor look!? It's kinda creepy...

-A Recap From the last Episode-

"Even with our great power, we knew it would be impossible to face a member of the Seven Deadly Sins and emerge unscathed. Besides, the kingdom made it clear we could use any means necessary." The raspy voice continues after hearing Elizabeth's little spat. "Who are you? Show yourself right now!" The princess yells at the voice angrily. "It's a pleasure to meet you." A man in armor appears next to Elizabeth, his hand over his heart. "I am the Holy Knight Golgius, member of the Weird Fangs." He introduces himself to us. "A Holy Knight." Elizabeth says under her breath, and Hawk asks when exactly he got in the room. Golgius bows to the princess in front of him. "Princess Elizabeth. I have come to take you back to the Kingdom of Liones."         

~Meliodas' Perspective~

"Hey, not so fast! You're going to have to through the captain of the Order of Scraps Disposal first!" Hawk protests, throwing himself in front of Elizabeth. Golgius steps forward and kicks the pig, sending him bouncing around the room. Elizabeth screechs in a panic. "Now then," Golgius says, throwing the blankets off Y/N. I feel myself tense as he leans over my comrade. He grabs her limp body in his arms, and I restrain my anger. "W-What are you doing to Lady Y/N?" Elizabeth asked hesitantly.

"Well, you won't be needing her now, and she is... quite beautiful. Perhaps I'll be able to bring her back to life..." Golgius muses, while I twitch in fury. Y/N, hearing this starts thrashing around kicking, trying to get the Weird Fang to release her. The doctor looks perplexed, but I don't really care. All I see is Y/N struggling, and suddenly she is on the floor, crawling away from Golgius. I instantly run over to her and help her up, earning a small smile. I step in front of her, blocking her from the armored Holy Knight. I glare at him for a few seconds before he decides to jump out the window, running away.      

I turn to Y/N just as she sighs and puts her head in her hands. "Captain... Why didn't you let me handle that?" I smiled sheepishly and shrugged my shoulders. "It was my turn!" Y/N complains, shoving me playfully. Elizabeth and Hawk look at us oddly, watching our strange conversation. I shrug again and this time Y/N laughs. "Alright, lets go catch him!"

~Y/N's Perspective~

We run into Golgius in the middle of the town, and interrupt his musing. "Impossible! How did they find me?" He shouts. Hawk starts to brag and Elizabeth starts to question him. Meanwhile, I'm examining the surroundings to check for possible escape routes.

"I'm going to have you give up the name of the person who ordered you to swipe both Y/N and the Princess," Meliodas suddenly speaks up. "Otherwise, I'll have to beat you black and blue." Golgius raises his hands in the air, agreeing to Meliodas' demands sarcastically. I frown at the cocky Knight as I dodge the blades that would've sliced my neck. Meliodas cuts down the ones that were aimed for him and Elizabeth.

"I released those blades when I raised my hands. You were able to see me do it?" Golgius questions.

"My eyes can spot panties from a mile away, so you better not underestimate them." Meliodas says. I resist my urge to facepalm, while Elizabeth nervously inquires whether that was a joke. "Of course." Meliodas replies in a monotonous tone. While this is all happening I decide to slip away to hopefully find Diane. Before I can, I notice that Golgius stabbed the doctor from earlier. It was a bad injury, and I knew he wouldn't survive it. I glance around before running to the man just as the rest of my group runs up to him. I quickly lean over him as I hear Meliodas' shouts of dismay. "Y/N! Be careful!" He yells before blocking a hit from Golgius, who materialized besides me. I wink before replying, "I always am..."

~Meliodas' Perspective~

My eyes widen as I realize what she had been doing, and when the Holy Knight disappears I quickly scoop her up and start running away with Elizabeth and Hawk in tow. I block attacks left and right as Y/N  slowly falls limp in my arms. We run into a deserted town building to keep the townspeople from getting involved, and Elizabeth quickly starts to clean the wound in Y/N's appendage. While Y/N is slowly regenerating her health, (large wounds heal much quicker than ordinary injuries) I cut the floor so that if Golgius does come in, he'll fall immediately.

"You're right... Captain..." I hear Y/N's weak voice tell me, and I turn around in time to see her coughing. I smile as I watch the wound close slowly, and am about to walk over to her before being interrupted by a loud crash. I turn around to see a gaping hole in the floor, and I quickly leap down it. I interrogate him, and before I know it, we were running towards Baste Prison.

I stopped suddenly, only to have Elizabeth question me. I smiled at her and told her I'd be right back. I ran back to the building in which Y/N was in, bounding up the stairs. I leapt into the room to see Y/N standing up slowly. She nearly falls, landing in my arms. I chuckle quietly, and she blushes profusely. "C-Captain! You- You didn't forget about me?" She asks while collecting herself. In response I throw her over my shoulder playfully and run to Baste Prison.

'Oh Y/N... Even if you died I'd still remember you...'

I'm sorry for splitting this episode into two parts! I just feel like this is a good moment to end this chapter. I swear this is the only time I'll do this.