Chapter 5: Losing Hope

Zacznij od początku

(Tien)"Damn, I never felt a power like this before!"

(Piccolo)"I expected these Saiyans to be strong, but this, this is ridiculous! And if that guy behind them is stronger, our chances of winning are dropping quicker than I thought!"

Energy went around Nappa's body like electricity, as thunder boomed throughout the wasteland. Chiaotzu shut his eyes, and tried to use his telekinesis to hypnotize Nappa.

(Tien)"Chiaotzu, keep your eyes open!"

Nappa fired a beam from his mouth at Chiaotzu, launching him into a large stone. In one swift motion, Nappa ran at Tien, and punched his left arm clean off. He cried out in pain. Fortunately, Nappa has his energy around his hand, so it closed up Tien's wound.

(Vegeta)"Heh, how fragile they are."

Tien leaped into the air, and charged an energy attack.

(Tien)"I-I'll kill you!"

Before he could use the attack, Nappa flew up, and dropkicked him to the ground. Krillin ran to Tien, which slightly annoyed Nappa.

(Nappa)"Mind your own business!"

He swiped his hand at Krillin, and the ground beneath him exploded. He was able to get out of the blast, which made a large hole in the ground.

(Vegeta)"Nappa, you might want to look behind you."

Before Nappa could ask why, Chiaotzu flew onto his back.

(Nappa)"Huh?! Why you little!"

He tried to grab Chiaotzu, but he was so small, Nappa couldn't reach him.

(Tien)"Chiaotzu! Get away from him!"

Nappa flew towards a mountain, and hit it with his back multiple times. Chiaotzu was in great pain, but he wasn't gonna let go. He then spoke to Tien telepathically.

(Chiaotzu)"Tien...listen to me. Th-Thank you, Tien."

(Tien)"What? What the hell are you talking about?! Get out of there, now! While you still have the chance!"

(Chiaotzu)"Please, don't forget about me, Tien...I'm gonna miss you..."

Tien then realized what Chiaotzu was planning to do, and he wasn't willing to lose him a second time.

(Tien)"Chiaotzu, hold on...don't do something you're gonna regret!"

Chiaotzu's body started to glow light blue.

(Chiaotzu)"Goodbye, Tien, whatever you do, don't let him kill you."

(Tien)"Chiaotzu! Don't!"

Chiaotzu used all of his energy, and blew himself to smithereens. Tien was in complete shock, now that he's died for the second time, the Dragon Balls will not be able to bring him back again. He was gone for good this time.

(Tien)"N-NOOOO!!! CHIAOTZU!!!"

(Piccolo)"Good thinking, he blew himself up to destroy the Saiyan."

But to their horror, Nappa was still alive, he was even laughing.

(Nappa)"Well, that's one less Earthling I have to kill."

(Krillin)"But, that's impossible! He's not even scratched! And...Chiaotzu blew himself up for nothing!"

(Yeah, sacrificing yourself by exploding doesn't work, ever.)

Nappa floated to the ground, still laughing about Chiaotzu's useless sacrifice.