Chp : 43 - Desiderium

Author's P.O.V

Jungkook woke up as the morning ray of sun hit his beautiful face. Doing his morning routine he took his tickets and bags ready to leave the house for a vacation. The dorm was going to be empty for at least a weak since all of them were going to visit their hometown. "Jungkook" sang an oddly fimiliar voice. "Yes hyung" he replied with a sigh. "Are we ready to go?" Jimin asked as he rapidly knocked on Jungkook's door. "Hyung stop" Jungkook replied as he opened the door facing a Jimin who smiled widely making his eyes into small crescent.

How could anyone not melt at that mochi smile? Jungkook thought before smiling back

How could anyone not melt at that mochi smile? Jungkook thought before smiling back. "Let's go" Jungkook said dragging a small bag behind him. They greeted their hyungs before leaving.

Jungkook stood near the car waiting for Jimin since Taehyung and him kept talking. "Would you hurry up?" Jungkook said annoyed. "Yeah, sorry" Jimin said before running towards the car with another small paper bag. "Let's go" he said pushing Jungkook in the car. The ride was filled with Jungkook and Jimin discussing about their plans once they are home. Both of them were extremely over excited.

*Time skip*

They got out of the plane at Busan airport. "Finally" Jungkook smiled to himself as he got his luggage and walked towards the exit with Jimin following. Jungkook had this curiosity about the bag that Taehyung handed Jimin. "Hey kook" Jimin called out as loud as he could. In response Jungkook just started walking faster trying to avoid the embarrassment. "hold up" Jimin said as he ran trying to catch up with Jungkook. "Hyung you need to control your voice, we don't want to be recognised and fall in trouble" Jungkook whispered to which Jimin nodded. "Sure thing, but I really need you to do a favour please" Jimin pleaded but Jungkook just ignored. "No" he said as he switched on music to avoid his annoying hyung (I'm sorry chim stand😅...I know chims not Annoying and he can never be😅). 

Jungkook's P.O.V

I turned on some music in an attempt to ingnore Jimin hyung but it couldn't last long. He kept on poking my side arm to get my attention while on the other hand I tried my best to ignore him. Soon enough he gave up and I smiled at my victory in ignoring him. But hell I was wrong, he suddenly stood in my way facing me. 'Oh no, not that face again' I thought as jimin stood in front of me pouting.

 'Oh no, not that face again' I thought as jimin stood in front of me pouting