CHP: 14 - Party

Ara's P.O.V

We went to my house and I informed Chen that we were home by yelling as loudly as I could. He didn't reply since I guess he was busy. "Woah Ara your house is huge" Jennie exclaimed. I giggle to her amusement before replying "sure is" she smiled and we went to my room. We took turns showering. I realised, Jennie was really pretty but she didn't put much efforts to dress up. I took out our outfits from the bag and handed one to Jennie.

(Jennie's outfit)

She decided to buy a one piece which was very pretty

She decided to buy a one piece which was very pretty. I did her make-up and she was ready to go. She waited for me in the room where I kept my video games while I got ready.

(Ara's outfit)

I bought a top since I already had leather  pants

I bought a top since I already had leather  pants. I did my makeup and wore some accesories. Once I was ready my phone beeped and it was a text from Chen.

Conversation :

Chen :  I want to talk to you about the mission. Meet me in my room and please hurry.

Ara : what about Jennie? She's here you know.

Chen : make an excuse and come here. It's really important.

Ara : ok I'll be there in 5

I went to the room where Jennie was playing a game. "Hey, I'll take a little more time, so if you want you can wait here or go ahead " I said waiting for her to reply. "I'll wait" she replied after sometime not moving her gaze from the screen. "Ok" I replied and she nodded with her eyes still stuck to the screen. I left the room inhaling a deep breath.

I walked towards Chen's room and knocked on the door twice.  "Come in" he called out. I saw Chen working on his laptop. "Get here, you have to see this" he said handing me earphone. "It's the conversation of Mr. Cho and Hana, I managed to record it " he said before the recording began.

The recording :

"Anneyonghaseyo" Hana spoke.
"Ne Hana, why did you call? Is it something important?" A manly voice replied which I assumed belonged to Mr. Cho.
"Ummm.... Abeoji I just wanted to let you know that I'll be going to my friend's party tonight and will be home late " Hana said enunciated.
"Ok, take the keys with you since I'll be going out at 10" Mr. Cho responded.
"Wae?" Hana questioned.
"I've got some work sweetie" he answered.
"Why are you always gone out at night? You are never home" Hana whined.
"Because you want to have all the luxuries and for that we need money. So I have to work day and night " he said in really annoyed accent.
"Abeoji but you never spend time with me" Hana mummered in a guilty tone enough for Mr. Cho to hear.
"Joesong haeyo Hana, you know I try to but I just have a lot of work. I'm really sorry " he said and Hana hummed in response
"Ok sweetie got to go bye, enjoy at the part and stay safe" he said hanging up the phone

As soon as the recording ended I looked at Chen with ' are you thinking what I'm thinking ' look. And he smirked. "So we'll get back here from the party till 9:30 to change and get all the equipment ready " Chen said and I nodded. Before I could say anything else I heard Jennie calling out my name. "I think I'll go ahead with Jennie since you're not ready yet " I  cackled.

I left his room and met Jennie in the living area. "Where were you Ara? I was searching for you everywhere and by the way nice house" she responded seeing me. "Mianhae" I apologised and we both walked out of the house. We entered BTS's house and it was filled with people. As we entered all eyes were on us. The aroma of food was making me hungry I saw Tae sitting on the couch eating chips. He was looking really good. I told Jennie to meet me near the living area while I got both of us something to drink. She agreed and went and sat besides Tae.

I went towards the fruit punch table only to find someone blocking the table. His back facing me so I couldn't recognise who it was. "Yah, stop blocking the table" I said while tapping on his shoulder. He turned and it was Kookie. Omo he looked so handsome. "Oh Ara it's you, you look stunning as usual" he winked making me blush. "Thanks, you don't look bad yourself" I smiled and he started laughing. "I never look bad Ara, it's just that you don't notice, anyways help me choose a flavour I'm getting confused" he spoke making me feel bad. It's true that I never complemented him but that doesn't mean I never noticed him. I don't know why but I started feeling guilty. Does he really think I never noticed him? But that's not true. I was lost in my thoughts when Jungkook waved his hands near my face. "You there?" He asked and I nodded. "Help me choose a flavour" he spoke. Both of us took our drinks and went near the couch. I gave Jennie's drink to her and we sat and talked.

Soon Jimin and J-Hope forced us to dance. We all danced for a long time. Jennie was blushing everytime Chen looked at her. Her eyes were stuck on Chen. I think Jennie likes Chen, since she all she had talked was about him. My thoughts were interrupted when Jennie accidentally bumped into Hana while dancing. Jennie's face was full of terror. It felt like she was really scared of Hana. "What do you think of yourself Jennie and by the way what are you doing here?" Hana asked. "I-i-i" Jennie stuttered. "She's invited" I made my way and stood in front of her. The music stoped as everyone gathered around us. "Stay away newbie, it's not your problem" Hana said pushing me and focused back on Jennie. "You, how dare you push me" Hana said pointing at scared Jennie and punched Jennie in the stomach "this is for pushing me" Hana spoke. She was going to hit me too but Jungkook was quick enough to step in front of me. "Don't you dare think of hitting Ara or Jennie ever in your life again" Jungkook commanded. "Why do you care?" Hana questioned with a 'are you serious' look. "Because Ara is my friend and I'll do anything to protect her and so is Jennie, that's why I care" he said leaving Hana shooked. I know it's the wrong time to feel flustered but whatever he said made my adrenaline rush. I was feeling so happy that he cares so much about me. He gave me butterflies in my stomach because of everything he said. Will he really do anything for me? I asked myself. The thought made smile. But I soon realised the situation I was in.

"And for you, the party's over Hana. You can leave" Namjoon said standing besides me. He kept his hand on my shoulder assuring me. "I guess you didn't hear Namjoon hyung the party's over for you Hana, now leave" Jimin said and stood  besides Jennie. "The doors that way if you forgot" Taehyung said pointing at the door. She gave us a death glare before exiting. Jennie started feeling a little dizzy. Namjoon oppa offered his room which was forbiddened for others. I accompanied Jennie to Namjoon  room while others stayed down. We stood in the balcony and talked. I found this the perfect moment to ask her about Hana. I looked at her and she was still scared. Tears started to fall from her eyes and I hugged her trying to console her. She soon stopped crying and I was still hugging her.

"Thankyou Ara for standing up for me again" she thanked me and I gave her a smile. "Anytime, Jennie but why are you crying?" I asked "I'm just so overwhelmed to have friends like you, so I couldn't control" she said giving me a weak smile. "Why are you so scared of Hana? I heard you guys were bestfriends before" I asked trying to make her spill. "Ummm.." she hummed looking down. "It's ok if you don't want to tell me. I completely get it since I just met you, you don't trust me enough. It's ok" I spoke and gave her a weak smile. "Oh no Ara it's not that. It's just that I don't know how to say it" she said and I looked in her eyes. "Ok I'll tell you but promise you'll still be my friend" she said holding her pinky finger. I locked my pinky with her's. "Promise" I said and she smiled.
_______________________________________

Author's note : hey guys, hope you are enjoying the new chapter. I'm planning on posting bonus chapters every week. That is one chapter on Tuesday and Thursday each and one more chapter on one of the days. Please vote for the chapter if you like it. Hope you are enjoying the story. Thanx for reading.