Chp : 17 - Misunderstandings (part 2)

Jungkook's P.O.V

I was getting worried about Ara since she didn't pick up my phone or answer my texts. She wasn't home either. I decided to call Jennie to see if she knows anything about Ara. Honestly I was planning to confess to her yesterday but I couldn't find her. I know it's been only a few days but I've already fallen for her. I've never liked someone as much as I like Ara. She's just so perfect as a person. I've never met someone like her.

I called Jennie and it seems like she was crying. She refused to tell me the reason though. I told her to meet me at the coffee shop but she said she wanted to eat ice-cream instead. This girl is very childish. I giggled and agreed to meet her there. After a while I went in the shop waiting for Jennie, I couldn't help but think about Ara. I was so in love with Ara that I the girl riding on some supercool bike seemed so similar to her. But I wasn't really sure if it was Ara. Maybe I'm just seeing things. Jennie ordered ice-creams for both of us we started talking. I asked her about Ara but she didn't know anything about her.

I guess she can help me confess my feelings to Ara. "Hey, so I just wanted to ask you if Ara likes somebody?" I questioned her hoping the answer to be me. "I don't know" she replied bluntly. "See I need a favour from you. Can you help me please?" I requested with puppy eyes hoping she wouldn't deny. "Yeah sure" she said.

Jennie's P.O.V

I couldn't tell Jungkook that Ara already has a boyfriend because again it's not my secret. There must be a reason she's keeping it from me, so it's better that I don't spread it, after all I owe her. Jungkook wanted me to help him confess to Ara. This poor boy doesn't even know that his feeling are soon going to be hurt. But I agreed on helping him. He thanked me and we talked about how and why he loves Ara for almost about an hour. After we were done talking he offered to walk me home.

While I was unlocking my door I heard someone come behind me. "What were you doing with Jungkook" I turned around to see an angry Ara. "We just went to have ice-cream and anyways why do you care" I replied bluntly since I was still pissed at her. "Why wouldn't I care?" She replied.

Ara's P.O.V

Is she pissed at me? And why wouldn't I care. Wait why do I even care if Jungkook was with Jennie? My thoughts were interrupted by Jennie asking me. "So tell me, why do you care" I was caught off guard with that question. I didn't have any answers to that. "Ummm.... Because you...ummm... Because you said you liked Chen" I said coming with a smart answer l, at least that's what I thought. Her face grew red but I didn't know if it was because of the anger or embarrassment. Suddenly my phone began ringing and it was Chen. "Answer it, you shouldn't leave your boyfriend hanging" she taunted. "What?" I questioned as astounded as ever. "I know, Chen's calling, you should answer it, otherwise he'll get mad and break-up with you for ignoring him" she sighed. Break-up? Chen? Is she thinking that Chen and I are dating?

"Wait why will Chen break-up with me, it's not like we are dating" I responded as fast as I could. She looked at me with eyes wide open. "I guess we should talk inside, get in" she opened the door and we sat in her living room. "Who told you Chen was my boyfriend?" I asked her and she looked down at her feet. "Ummm yesterday I saw you both going somewhere during the party and today he opened the door of your house" she said and I was about to laugh. Did she just assume that he was my boyfriend. "He's not my boyfriend" I said and started laughing. "But he was at your place" she mummered. "Well because he's my step brother" I revealed laughing. She looked down embarrassed.

"Anyways what were you doing with Jungkook?" I asked getting back to the point. "He just wanted to know ummm I can't tell you" she said giggling. "That's not fair Jennie, tell me" I said hoping to know. "Ok, first tell, me do you like Jungkook that much?" She teased and I started to blush. "W-w-well I don't know, I've never liked someone" I said still blushing. " Oh , I don't think you like him cause if obvious reasons" she paused and studied my expression. I started feeling sad when Jennie stated that I didn't like Jungkook. "Come on don't frown, let me complete my sentence first" she said. "You don't like Jungkook because you love him" she said making me blush even more. I guess I did fall for him even though I knew him for few days."I know that because you were extremely angry after seeing me and Jungkook together" she began. "He wanted to meet me to know about you Ara" she added. "But for so long?" I exclaimed still not believing her. "Hey girl chill out, he was just telling me how and why he loved you and how he was going to confess to you yesterday but you weren't at the party. Which reminds me where were you and Chen yesterday?" She asked. 'Did she say that he likes me too. Omo that's great. And she wants to know what I was doing yesterday. I've to make up an excuse quickly' I thought.

"Umm...we...ummm.. Chen got a call from one of my relatives so we had to go out of town" I say trying to convince her. "Then where were you today?, Jungkook said you weren't home" she questioned again. I've to think now, what should I say. "Hey, you there?" She asked again. "Yeah, I was just.... Nothing anyways do you want me to talk to Chen about you maybe?" I asked trying to change the subject. "Oh no no you don't, I'm not ready yet" she said getting all red.

We spent sometime together talking about Jungkook and Chen. After sometime I got a call from Chen and he asked me to come home. I left Jennie's house and went to mine. As I enter the house I see Chen, Jungkook and the rest of the BTS sitting. "Oh come and sit Ara, you guys got some explaining to do" Jimin ordered making me worru. "Umm... What happened?" I questioned. "What happened? Are you serious Ara" Taehyung spoke tensing me. What did we do? I don't remember doing anything. My thoughts were interrupted when Namjoon waved near my face before saying "you there?" "Yeah" I nodded. "How could you do this to us Ara and Chen?" Jimin  asked while others just stared at us. Did they find out that we are spies? Or is it even worse? My face showed fear and I started tensing up. "Sit" he ordered pointing at the sofa where Chen was seated. I went and sat besides Chen. "What's happening?" I whispered to Chen. "I don't know, they just came here and asked me to call you " he whispered back. His face was as tensed as mine.
_______________________________________

Author's note : hey guys, thanx for reading.