Chp : 25 - Tears

Ara's P.O.V

I didn't want it to end like this. I was hoping and praying that we don't die. The man was about to pull the trigger when suddenly his phone buzzed. He talked to someone and hung up. He put his gun inside and gave us one last look before leaving. It took awhile to process what happened. The rain slowed down, almost vanished. "Ara, are you ok?" Jungkook asked interrupting my thoughts. "Yeah, how are you and Jimin holding up?" I asked with a concerned voice. "We're fine, let's get out and help Taehyung hyung and Chen" he said. I nodded as a response to Jungkook and pushed the door. But the door wouldn't open, it was jammed. I pushed hard but it won't budge. I looked at Jungkook who was looking at me. "let me try" he said and pushed the door swiftly flew away, making us a way for us to leave from the car. I helped Jungkook and Jimin with the two unconscious men. I removed all the small bags we were carrying and carried it to where Chen and Taehyung were seated. I was legit looking like a porter. I removed the first aid kit which I had brought with me. Carefully removing the pierced glass pieces from Jungkook's hand, I cleaned the wound with an antiseptic lotion and then bandaged it. Luckily none of us were badly hurt, not even Chen and Taehyung. They were just unconscious, with some scratches on their body. Fortunately I had enough bandages for everyone.

We sipped some water from the bottles. We were stuck in the woods with two unconscious men and a very little amount of water with us. "lets follow the trail of the car to get on the high way. I'll call Jin to pick us up" I suggested as I took out my cell phone. "what about these two? Do we have to carry them?" Jimin asked with wide eyes. His eyes were so wide that his eye balls would pop out anytime. "And how will you contact anyone, we probably won't be having network in these woods" he added. "I have network so I can contact him while you guys decide who y'all are going to carry" I said pointing at Chen and Taehyung as I dialled Jin's number. I had network thanks to Chen who decided to update my phone just before the trip. I told Jin that we had an accident as a car accidentally hit us sending us into woods where we crashed on the tree. I had to lie to them. I couldn't tell them that it was an attempt to murder. Luckily Jungkook and Jimin didn't notice much about the accident or perhaps they decided to let it slide. As I hung up I heard Taehyung mummer something in a low voice. "He's awake, great now I won't have to carry him" Jimin said wiping the imaginary sweat from his forehead. "you were never going to carry him anyways, you said you thought he was heavier than Chen so you wanted me to carry him" Jungkook said giving a death glare to Jimin. We helped Taehyung on his feet but he was too weak to walk or at least that's what he told me, so at the end Jungkook ended up carrying him. Chen woke up when we were half way through the woods. And I was carrying all the luggage as it was lighter than any of the unconscious men.

As soon as we cleared the woods, I saw a similar car waiting for us. It was Jin with his car. He helped us get in the car and without any questions he started driving. During the ride Jungkook suddenly spoke making me jump. "how do you make a tissue dance?" he asked. "what?" Jin asked curiously. "put a little boogie in it" he took a tissue and blew his nose. "kookie I think you need to stop hanging out with Jin" I said awkwardly chucking at his lame joke. "Hey Ara, what do you mean?" Jin said feeling offended. "Ara is right kook, you just made a lame pun" Jimin said and we all laughed even harder. We reached the house and everyone attacked us with questions. Namjoon and Jin always being the wisest, told everyone to shut up and let us rest. They helped us to our room and we decided to take a short nap after changing. I sloped into a blue pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I thought it was comfortable for sleeping as well  as I could roam around in these and I wouldn't have to change again.