Chp:5 - The New Neighbour

Jungkook's P.O.V

We all stood there in shock. Nobody spoke a word. This girl somehow seemed similar to me as if I have met her. She has dark hair and pale skin, she was covered in wounds and cuts over her hands and legs and some on her stomach too. She seems so fimiliar. The coffee girl came into my mind. Yes it could be her, she had almost the same features. I can't say it for sure though since the coffee girl was wearing a face mask. I decided to keep this to myself since I wasn't sure. Only if I got to see her eyes, maybe I'd be sure.

"Oh she's pretty"Jimin hyung broke the long silence. "Jimin-ah it's not the right time" Namjoon hyung told Jimin hyung. "I was just..." Jimin hyung began only to get cut by V hyung. "Should we call the cops?" V hyung suggested but seemed unsure. "She could be a robber you know" he continued still sounding unsure about his own idea. "I don't know hyung , it seems like she had a fight with someone and hid in the trunk. I don't think she could be a robber and anyways she has nothing with her." I stated. "How about we just let her wake up first and then see whether or not to call the cops" Namjoon hyung suggested and we all agreed.

"Jungkook carry her to the empty room on the first floor and while the rest of us carry these bags." Namjoon hyung said. "Ok but why me?" I asked not that I mind but just out of pure  curiosity. "Firstly you were incharge of the things in the trunk and secondly you found her so you carry her." Jimin hyung said with a smirk, while Namjoon nodding. Soon they disappeared in the elevator leaving me behind with the girl.

I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the empty room. I tucked her in the bed and left the room.

"Why was jungkook carrying a girl?"
I heard Suga hyung while I took the mysterious girl to her room. We narrated him everything that happened and he just nodded and went back to his room. Well his room was basically the only part he lived in apart from his studio of course.

Ara's P.O.V

I open my eyes finding myself in an unfamiliar room. My head was aching. It was dimly lit and was smaller than my new bedroom. It had a T.V and, and it had a balcony. I quickly went to the glass door of the balcony and tried to open it, but it wouldn't even move. I tried my best to open it and finally it opened making a loud noise. Before anyone could enter the room I entered the balcony. The surrounding were similar and my house was besides this house. Wait, I'm at my neighbours house? I questioned myself. That was weird, cause the last thing I faintly remember was that I ended up in a car trunk while those goons chased me.

 That was weird, cause the last thing I faintly remember was that I ended up in a car trunk while those goons chased me

I entered the room again and I saw a cute boy standing there. "Oh you woke up? let me call the others." He gave me a box smile and went outside the room excited. Did he just say there were others? I questioned myself. How did I even get here? There were so many questions in my mind until I remembered what had happened. I sat on the bed thinking what to do, should I run away? but they are my neighbours , if I run away it'll cause big problems.

My thoughts were interrupted by a the creaking sound of the door opening. "Sorry, this room is a little dusty since we don't use this room much" a blonde haired guy said with a smile. He had dimples too. Soon 7 good looking guys entered the room. I looked at them and they all smiled. 'what I'm I in heaven already?' I questioned myself. As I was looking at them I found a very fimiliar face in them. It was the coffee guy, I spilled coffee on him this morning. He's my neighbour? I questioned myself. Not realising that my eyes had widened while I was looking at him and my cheeks were becoming pink because of the embarrassment. Me and the coffee guy had made a eye contact for who knows how long but I realised that I was looking at him for too long so I just broke the contact. Hope no one saw me blushing.

"We would like to know how did you get here? I mean in the trunk of my car." Said a guy with pink hair. Oh sh*t I don't know what to say. I can't just tell them that I'm a spy and some people wanted to kill me. I had to think fast. "Oh yea" I said loudly making all seven pair of eyes on me. I shouldn't have yelled. "I just landed here a few hours ago with my step-brother Chen." I began. They all took a chair and made themselves comfortable as if I was telling them a story. "I was bored sitting home so I went out to explore when suddenly I was pulled in a dark alley. There were some guys with knifes and they threatened me to give them all the money that I had. But when I refused to, they hit me and I got cuts and wounds." I continued. All of them were listening very quietly. "I somehow managed to run from them but they were still chasing me. I was really tired and I saw the trunk of your car open. I couldn't think of anything but to hide in there so I just hid in the trunk of your car and I don't know how but I blacked out." I looked up to see if they were buying what I said. And by their expression, they surely were. "So I guess we should inform the cops" said the guy with blonde hair. 'No, I can't call the cops I can't tell them what happened either. I have to do something. I've to think on my feet'. "No please, I've come here to study and I don't want to get involved in such matters, please." I said pleading them. "Ohk but I guess you should rest. Jin hyung has already treated your cuts and wounds so you just rest, ok?" The same guy said. Wait did he say my wounds were treated? I didn't even realise it.

"But I have to get home" I said making them look back at me. "It's ok you just rest for a while and I'll drop you home later." The box smile guy said. "Actually I can walk home by myself, I just stay next to you guys" I said and they widened their eyes. "Oh so you are our new neighbour, welcome to our neighborhood." A guy with dark hair greeted with a warm smile. "Oh so I guess we should introduce ourselves to you" said a guy with a very bright smile.

"Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon" said a guy with the blonde hair who was asked me to rest. "Hey I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin, preferably oppa cause I'm older" a guy with pink hair introduce."Hii, I'm Min Yoongi but call me Suga" said a guy with dark hair. "Hello, I'm Jung Hoseok but you can call me Hobie or J-Hope whatever you prefer" said the guy with the brightest smile."Hii, I'm Park Jimin." Spoke a guy with blonde hair. "Hello I'm Kim Taehyung but you can call me V or taetae or tae or any other nickname you like" said a guy with a box smile. "I'm Jeon Jungkook" said the coffee guy who was quite the whole time and spoke for the first time. "And together we are BTS" they all bowed together. "Hello I'm Min Ara" I said as I slightly bowed.

"I guess I should leave now Chen will be really worried about me." I said. "Yeah ok" Namjoon smiled. I took my things which was my phone and accessories and I was about to leave when my phone rang and it was Chen. I picked up the phone and he began yelling "where are you Ara and why won't you pick up my phone I was worried about you idiot " he said. "It's a long story Chen, I'll tell you when I get home. I'm safe don't worry, I'll be home in five. Bye" I was about to hang up when suddenly he spoke. "No wait, I had to go out of town for our spy gadgets so there's no one home " he said and this time I sighed. "Ok when will you be back?" I asked "before midnight" he replied. We said our goodbyes and hung up. I guess I had to stay here for a whole because I had forgotten my house keys. I sighed looking at the boys hoping they'd let me stay for a while as I was in no shape of roaming around.
_______________________________________

Author's note: Thanx for voting for the story to everyone who has voted. I'll be posting tomorrow. Thanx for reading.