one

"Since when did he start sitting with them?" Taehyung asked Jimin, staring at Jungkook who was sitting with 'the cool kids' and had his arm around some girl's shoulder.

"I don't know. To think about it, he has been spending a lot of time with them." Jimin said, glancing at the laughing group.

"Yeah." Taehyung responded softly.

He didn't know the exact moment Jungkook stopped hanging out with them. It started with little excuses about how he couldn't meet after school, then it became not hanging out with them, to not wanting to sit with them during lunch, to missing their movie nights, and honestly it really hurt him. It's not easy to see the boy you've like for so long completely blow you off.

Taehyung felt his heart clench as he saw the girl lean into Jungkoook's chest and look up to smile at him but he felt his heart shatter when he saw Jungkook smile back at the girl with a smile that you used to give just him.

"Hey Tae, you okay?" Jimin asked, snapping him out of his thoughts.

Taehyung felt a lump in his throat as he starred at the smiling couple. "Yeah...you know what I think I'm gonna go and...do stuff." He said standing up.

"But you've barely eaten." Jimin said, furrowing his brows.

"I'm good." Taehyung said and walked out of the cafeteria.

And that's how Taehyung found himself sitting in an empty art classroom, making random sketches in his sketchbook.

He jumped slightly when he heard the door open revealing a smiling Choi Minho, his art partner who was also in the drama club with him. They were close but not as he and Jungkook were. Used to be.

The boy's eyes widened as he saw Taehyung sitting in the room all by himself.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Minho asked sitting next Taehyung.

"Nothing, just wallowing in my self pity." Taehyung said, still glancing at his sketchbook failing notice how Minho's eyes widened.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Minho asked.

Taehyung bit his lip in thought for a moment before sighing.

"It's just that...there's this guy, I like him a lot but it's like he doesn't even notice I'm there sometimes. I feel like he just playing with my feelings sometimes. He acts like he likes me then just ditches me and it's really beginning to hurt."

"It's Jungkook, isn't it?" Minho asked making Taehyung's eyes widen.

"Am I that obvious?" Taehyung mumbled.

"Sort of. Why don't you see if he really likes you?" Minho asked.

"And you do you suggest I do that?"

"I don't know get a boyfriend, or at least pretend you have one."

"Yeah, except who would willingly want to pretend to date me. I can't really wear a shirt saying, 'Who wants to be my fake boyfriend?' Can I?"

"I could help, you know. Pretend to be your boyfriend. I mean, I'm in the drama club, you're in the drama club. We could pull this off. Plus we could be like the fake power couple." Minho said with that his blinding smile.

Taehyung's laugh echoed in the room as he stared at Minho's smile. " 'Fake power couple' yeah right?"

"But come on, it would be fun, plus I'm sure it would get Jungkoook's attention."

"I don't know, isn't it a bit too-" Tae started only to be cut off my his phone beeping, signaling a messaging. "It's him." Taehyung said glancing at his phone.

"Reply and see what he wants. This could be his redeeming moment." Minho said with a grin.

"Okay." Taehyung said really doubting it.

Bunnyboi🐰💞
Hey Tae, you there?

Taetae🌈🌸
yeah

Bunnyboi🐰💞
I know it's movie night
but I can't make it

Taetae🌈🌸
another excus|
another|
ano|
why

Bunnyboi🐰💞
My mom is sick and
she's in the hospital

Taetae🌈🌸
oh no
for how long

Bunnyboi🐰💞
About a week

Taetae🌈🌸
it's okay
i hope she gets well soon

Bunnyboi🐰💞
Thanks Tae
Gtg

Taehyung glanced at the phone for sometime feeling nothing but anger. Jungkook just lied to him.

"Tae? Is everything okay?" Minho said trying to get his friend to look at him.

"Hey said he couldn't make it to our movie night because his mom is sick. Has been for a week." Tae mumbled.

"Okay?"

"The thing is that I saw his mum yesterday while passing the gym and she looked beyond healthy. He lied to me."

"Tae..." Minho started.

"About your idea earlier. I'm in."

A/N
I hope you guys like it