She dragged me out of the room and we both went into the elevator. As we reached the first floor we finally got out and she ran down the hall.

She stopped in front of a huge break room and we both went inside. We walked towards a table with a few people. As we approached I noticed one man that stuck out the most.

He had black silky hair and wore a tie. His eyes were brown but dead. He looked over in our direction and our eyes met. They lit up a bit and then his direction turned to the women in front of me.

His expression changed and we grabbed a seat. She sat down beside him well I sat across from them.

She clung to his arm and he looked down at her with confusion.

"Derek you want to go have dinner later.." The women asked with pleading eyes.

"Rachel I have to stay after work," Derek mumbled.

"Please do your work another time.." She begged.

"Rachel I said no," Derek said annoyed.

"Lets someone else do your work ill pick you up tonight-"

"He said he didn't want to go why can't you respect his decision?" I asked confused.

She immediately looked over at me and gave me a disgusted look.

"Excuse me but you have no right to get involved in this ill have you know I'm his wife!" She yelled.

"Wife or not he's trying to do his work shouldn't you encourage him and not bug him?" I asked.

She slammed her fist against the table and I froze up.

"Listen you lowly secretary why don't you just do his work? You're his secretary and I'd suggest you do it.." She mumbled.

"Is that a threat?" I asked.

"Maybe." She said with a smirk on her face.

"Beep beep beep." I made beeping noise before taking out of my phone and putting it against my ear.

"Oh I see will be up right away!" I said into the phone.

I put my phone back in my pocket and sighed.

"Well excuse us but me and my boss have an important meeting to attend to!" I jumped up off the chair and walked over to Derek.

I grabbed his hand and dragged him upstairs.

▪~~~~~♤~~~~~▪

As we entered the office I dropped down to the ground with a sigh of relief.

"Thanks.." He mumbled.

"Hey, no problem you seemed like you didn't want to be around her anyways," I replied laughing.

I got up off the ground and before I made it into my office something grabbed my wrist.

I turned around and Derek pushed me up against the door.

"So I was wondering if you wanted to go out for dinner after work?" He asked biting his lip.

"But you're married," I replied shyly.

He took a piece of paper out of his pocket and dangled it in front of me.

"Not for long I am."

It was a divorce paper.

My face flushed red and I nodded my head.

"Okay.." He lifted up my hand and placed a kiss on it before walking off.

"I'll see you soon love."

A/N

I will make a new Zane~Chan book soon.

Also for Aarmau AU (Player) ima have two chapters probs out today since there will be a lemon and I don't like just writing a lemon cause I want to get into the story part of it as well.

Also my Big Book Of One Shots I'm going to do the aph requests here because I want to have different ships not just aphmau in that book.

Also there's a few aphmau ships in that book as well so don't forget to check em out.