ten

Day One out of God Know How Many. Operation Take-Down-That-Devil's Spawn has been my entire life for, well, my entire life. Everything I've been working towards and planning has all been leading up to this. If it's executed correctly, Eliza won't ever be a problem for me not anyone else ever again.

Phase I starts today. I'm not sure how many phases there will be, but I'm hopeful that however many there are, this plan will still work out like I hope it will.

I try to do my makeup correctly, but my hand is shaking so much that I can't even focus on perfecting my iconic winged eyeliner. Looking my best is an important part of this plan, so I settle on a white tube top and light blue skinny jeans. For shoes I decide on my newest pair of tan Birkenstocks.

As I walk to school, I think back to our last meeting. With Kalani now with us, everyone seemed a lot more confident in our ability to actually pull this little plan of mine off. Kalani heard my plan and agreed to take part in it, which is honestly such a relief. I would definitely not be able to pull this off without her help.

When I step through the front doors, I'm immediately greeted by the sight of Eliza and Josh with their tongues stuffed down each other's throats. I curl my lip up as I walk past them. Eliza pulls back for air just to glance at me.

"Hey, cousin, how ya doing?" She asks with her fake perkiness that always got her out of trouble when we were kids.

"Fine." I mutter, keeping my gaze locked on the crowded hallway and anywhere but those two.

Eliza releases herself from her Boy Toy's embrace and grabs my shoulder to make me face her.

"What's wrong? We're cousins, Jess, you can trust me with whatever you're going through." Eliza smiles.

Okay, now I'm mad.

"Listen, cuz, don't play that game with me. You hate me. You always have. You've always had the upper hand and you've always held that over me. But not anymore. I'd be careful if I were you, because not everyone loves and adores you like you might think." I tell her with the most threatening tone I can muster up.

Eliza only chuckles, like it's funny for her to hear. "Is that a threat? Because believe it or not, Jess, you don't fucking scare me."

I curl up my lip once more before turning on my heels and leaving her in the dust. God, she makes me so mad. I hate her with every fiber of my being. I ball my fists and calm myself down with the coping mechanisms my therapist offered to me. She'll get what's coming to her. If it's the last thing I do.

Mackenzie, Kalani, and I meet in the janitor's closet during lunch to discuss. Kalani's first day of dance at the ALDC is today, and so I wanna make sure she knows what's happening.

"Are you sure you're prepared?" I question her once more, pulling up my tube top in nervousness.

Kalani nods. "I'm sure. I know what I'm suppose to do. Just, be the best and get everyone to like me. Also, be a bitch to Eliza behind everyone's back."

I sigh in relief, turning towards Mackenzie. "And you know what you're doing?"

"Making sure everyone likes Kalani and plant the seeds of doubt about Eliza." Mackenzie tells me, like she's reading it off of a piece of paper.

"Good, good." I mutter, buying my nails. I hate that I do it, but I can't help it. I've always bitten my nails when I'm nervous. It's just always what I've done.

"Hey," Kalani says, suddenly grabbing my shoulders, "don't be nervous. This is gonna work. You've put your entire life into this plan. It's gonna be so satisfying watching that bitch be taken down."

I smile at her. She's right. She has to be.

Kalani pulls away and tells us that she agreed to have lunch with the Dance Team. Maddie apparently went up to her this morning and asked that she join her and the rest of the girls for lunch.

When Kalani leaves, Mackenzie turns to me and asks, "How's (Y/N)? Because I've tried calling her but I think she's still avoiding me."

I sigh. "Mackenzie, she's doing fine. She has a few auditions this week that she's really looking forwards to. But Mackenzie, she doesn't wanna talk to you."

She glances down to her fingers. "How long do you think she's gonna hate me for?"

"I don't know, Kenzie, I really don't. I think you need to give her some time. You really really hurt her. She needs to just think about what happened before she can think about giving you a second chance at friendship. But, if it makes you feel any better, I can ask her to try and give you a second chance?" I offer with a gentle grin.

Mackenzie's lips tug up into a little smile. "You just called me Kenzie."

I knit my eyebrows together. "I did, didn't I? Sorry, if you don't want me—"

"No, no," Mackenzie starts, shaking her head with a gentle giggle, "I only let my friends call me Kenzie. So...you can call me Kenzie."

And then she left, and I had another friend.

hey sisters

k so ik this chapter is crappy and short and long overdue but ya know it's a chapter and i'm just happy that i got it done

so i went to camp for a month and it was really eye opening bc i only had my phone a few times a week and it was honestly the best thing that could've happened for me bc i made great friends that i love and i got time away to experience nature and be all hippie and shit it was great

soooo yeah i guess i got my mojo back but chapters are still probably gonna be short and crappy but at least i have the will to write

predictions?

comment, vote!

love you!