CHAPTER THREE

"How did my princess's day in school go"? asked my father

"Good not bad. Just me starving". I said going to the kitchen. I really need a soul-food now. I checked the fridge but there was nothing there for me to eat so I decided to go to the grocery store to get some groceries. I walked down the side walk with my head down. I was thinking of what happened in school today and about Zach. He looked cool as Aoife had said but I wasn't going to get involved with anyone again at least not after what Sly had done. I was so engrossed in what I was thinking about not realizing I had passed the grocery store till I bumped into a familiar face.

"Hi Ursula".

"Hey Zach"

"Where are you up to"? Asked Zach smiling at me

"Oh shit! I was going to get some groceries from the store and I passed it without knowing". I said.

"Sorry I have to go we would talk later". Willing to leave he's side because I couldn't stand saying I was thinking about him and that was what made me walk past the grocery store.

"Hey why are you in a hurry? We could walk together, besides I'm also on my way there so why don't we walk together". He said looking into my eye. It kinda hypnotized me because I agreed and we began walking together.

"It's seems you're new in Indiana". He said.

"Is it that obvious"? I asked

"Yes. How was your day." He asked working by my side.

"Good. Just hoping I can catch up with the past tests. Here we are". I said when we got to the grocery store. I got all I wanted and he did too so we left. I was so anxious to leave he's side so I told him I'd talk to him later.

"I have to run off now Zach. We'd talk later." I said leaving he's side.

"I'd  like to walk you home".

"No thanks".

"But I insist".

"Okay, but only because you insist".

We walked silently home till we got to the front of my house. "You know you look really pretty" he said looking into my eyes.

"I have to go thanks for walking me home". I said and closed the door. 

"Hey dear, you're back. Thought you would never return. you took forever." My dad said bringing me back to reality after the door got shut.

"Sorry dad. Met a friend on the way. I completely lost track of time" I replied moving to go arrange the groceries i bought.

"And i hope the friend aren't the reason you're blushing so deeply".

My hands flew immediately to cover my cheeks. "I am not blushing" I replied.

"I know i am your dad and i am quite older than you but i see quite well also with these eyes of mine and i can tell that whatever friend you where with out there made you blush". I tried to mutter a word of protest but he hushed me with a wave of he's hand and said "It is ok dear just be careful". And with that he went up the stairs to he's room.