CHAPTER NINE

We were done with Geometry class, and then I headed out with some of my other classmates to the science lab for our science class. I needed to find a way to see Mr George the Maths teacher. I really wanted to go see him in other to avert the impression I might be creating for myself stating that I am disrespectful and ill mannered with no regards for teachers.

I may not have my mum around but I can proudly say my father brought me up well, but my schedules were really tight. I had science class now and I have biology after that and music class after biology. And then just before the end of school hours there was going to be a meeting with the other cheerleaders and Aoife on some matters. How in Chris's name am I gonna  meet up and as well meet Mr George. I had to figure out a way and without skipping any. So I rushed down to the science lab and I stumbled again against a strong body. Seems my today is meant for stumblings. Still, in my thoughts I looked up to apologize for my rush only to be met again by those beautiful eyes. God, I could drown in them.

"Are you stalking me", I asked Zach sternly

"No beautiful, but I don't mind doing that every once in a while if it gets me to see ur face" Zach replied feeling good about he's little silly joke which I obviously wasn't buying.

"Wasn't funny at all by the way it's Ursula and not beautiful" with that I got past him and entered the lab happy to have gotten away from him easily or so I thought.

"But I still don't understand why you're so mad at me and I also don't know why I'm getting these feeling that you're avoiding me one way or another. Because if that's what you're doing or trying to do, I'm sorry my lady but I'd stick with you till the end of time" he said aloud and that got him the attention of the whole class and also a little cheer.

I too loved the sound of that. Who wouldn't want a handsome hunk like zach with her all the time as a lover though, I certainly would. Turning to look at him, I realised I was soooo into him and couldn't hide it because I was  blushing from head to toe. Speechless I went straight for my seat and he followed.

"Ursula, I really don't know what I have done to you but to be candid, I am really sorry about whatever I did". I really felt good cause I loved the fact that he apologized even without recognizing what he did. "I really just want my sweet, and lovely friend Ursula back" he continued. Thinking about it now he's totally right.

"Sure we're friends after all don't mind me. Actually my mood is not about you and you did not offend me. Also, you have nothing to be sorry about. Just had a rough yesterday. That's all but don't worry I'd come around". I said with hopes that will convince him.

"So why is your mood bad and also what happened to your yesterday, also why did you leave the party quite early. Let me let you in on one truth he said coming closer, the party became dead after you left. It was like you took all the lights and vibe with you home". Gosh, that eye again.

"Well, I said, my Cat was having difficulty bringing her kittens to this unfair  world of ours easily so I had to be there to assist her. That's why I went home early". I lied stupidly knowing he wasn't gonna fall for that except he just wanted to play along. Good thing he decided to play along.

"Well I hope they are fine cos I thought something else got you pissed off and that made  you leave".  Just then the science teacher walked in and I was grateful. During class I caught Zach stealing glances at me countless times and once when we held gazes it lasted like a life time. I knew I had fallen head over heels with him. I could feel it in my stomach. But boys will always be boys.