chapter 6

In a house on a rock island somewhere out at sea. The three Dursley's are fast asleep whilst Harry lies on the cold, dirty floor, having not been able to sleep due to the uncomfortable floor and the thin blanket was doing the boy no justice as he shivered, the cold taking over.
Harry notices Dudley's arm hanging over the edge of the settee, his watch told Harry he had ten minutes until he turns eleven.
He drew himself a birthday cake out of the dirt on the floor. Harry never did have any fun on his birthday, and the only presents he received is a pair of Vernon's old socks, and some little painted wooden dolls the cat would leave for him. Harry always wondered where the cat got those wooden dolls, he hadn't seen anything quite like them.
On his 5th birthday he received his first wooden doll and it was of a cat exactly like the feline he received it off, and has received a different one ever since, one looked exactly like him and another one looked like an older version of him but with out the scar.
He smiles at the thought but his smile doesn't last very when he realises he won't be receiving one of those little wooden dolls tomorrow.

Dudley's watch beeps earning a sigh from Harry as he looks at the time 12:00.
"Make a wish, Harry" he sighs as he Blows the cake he drew on the dusty floor.

Suddenly, the door thumps causing Harry to jump. The door thumps again and both Harry and Dudley jump up and back away. Petunia and Vernon appear, Vernon with a gun pointing at the door.
The door bangs again and then again only this time it was hit with such force the door flew off its hinges landing with a deafeningly loud bang on the floor.
A huge man steps inside, his face could barely be seen because it was covered by long brown shaggy hair, his eyes as black as coal. He had a beautiful looking long black furred cat on his shoulder, with a grey streak on its head and large brown eyes, eyes that could easily have you hypnotised.

"Ahh!" Vernon jumped nearly dropping the gun.
"Sorry 'bout that." Hagrid said as He puts the door back up. "Bit tricky getting' in 'ere." He chuckles turning around to face everyone "don't suppose we could 'ave  a cuppa, we came a very long way?" He smiles
"I demand that you leave at once, Sir! You are breaking and entering!" Vernon points the gun at the half giant, who's smile disappears.

"Ooh." Petunia places her hand on her pounding heart as Hagrid comes over, grabs the gun and bends it upwards.
"Dry up, Dursley, ya great prune" Hagrid said just as Vernon pulls the trigger and The gun fires making a hole in the roof.
The gun shot made everyone jump apart from the black feline who rolled her eyes.

"What an idiot" said the cat upon the half giants shoulder.
It takes Vernon a minute to recognise the feline the fact that it spoke hadn't quite hit him yet.
"You, you're that blasted cat that kept showing up at our house!"
"Oh congratulations, would you like a reward for that" the cat jumps from Hagrid's shoulder landing on the dusty floor.
"Oh good grief look at the state of it here" The cat shudders, Vernon stares at the creature it had just clicked that it talks.
He leans closer to Petunia " did ahh did the cat just talk?"
Petunia nods frantically, her grip on Vernon's shoulder tightening.
"That's what I thought" he mutters.

Hagrid turns from the scared, confused Vernon and Petunia to a speechless Dudley "Mind, I haven't seen you since you was a baby, Harry, but you're a bit more along than I would have expected. Particularly 'round the middle!" Hagrid said to the plump boy who shook his head.

The black feline clears her throat " Hagrid, this is Harry"
Hagrid turns to see the cat sat on the boys shoulder.

"Oh, well, of course he is! Got something for ya. 'Fraid I might have sat on it at some point! I imagine that it'll taste fine just the same. It smelt delicious. Trixie here helped me bake it" Hagrid Hands Harry the cake " I decorated it though, Words and all. Heh."
"Thank you!" Harry smiles opening the box to read the writing on the cake.
'Happee Birdae Harry.'
"It's not every day that your young man turns eleven, now is it?" The cat smiles nudging her head into the crook of Harry's neck earning a giggle from the child.