Chapter 52

Hagrid appears with a crossbow, he sniffles wiping his eyes.
"A sorry lot this, Hagrid. Oh, good God, man, you're not still on about that bloody dragon, are you?" Filch rolled his eyes.

Bella pays full attention at the mention of the dragon.
"Noddy's gone. Dumbledore sent him off to Romania to live in a colony." Hagrid sniffs, dabbing at his eyes once more.
"Well, that's good, isn't it? He'll be with his own kind." Hermione attempts to comfort the crying half giant.
"Yeah, but what if he don't like Romania?" Hagrid asks looking down at the girl as the the Filch rolls eyes. "What if the other dragons are mean to him? He's only a baby, after all."

Bella couldn't believe her ears, Dumbledore had the damn audacity to send her favourite dragon nephew halfway across the world!
"That bastard!" Bella growls catching Minerva's attention.
"He sent my Noddy half way across the world, the bastard!"
"Remember why we're here Bella, you can rant about that later." Minerva informed, ignoring the glare coming from her lover, though she did her best to hide her smile at the mumbled curses leaving her mouth.

"The forest? I thought that was a joke! We can't go in there. Students aren't allowed. And there are werewolves!"as Draco said that a loud howl startled the small group as they all glanced around.
"There's more than werewolves in those trees, lad. You can be sure of that." He adds causing the group to grow more afraid each second. "Nighty-night" he adds with a smile before leaving.
"And he's another bastard, might just teach him a lesson." Bella grins.
"Bella what are you planning?" The tabby quirks her brow.
"Oh nothing my love, I'll be back in a tick." And with that the ravenette left, leaving Minerva watching over the group.

Filch made his way through the dark forestry, mumbling to himself about how he hates kids when rustling caught his attention. He looked in the direction of the sound only to see nothing, the man stared at the spot for a while before resuming his walk.
A twig snapped behind him, he spun around just to catch a glimpse of a shadow, he gulps and quickens his pace. Footsteps could be heard but they were not his own, he began to run and the faster he went the faster the footprints behind him went.

He stopped as thorn branches and large trees moved to block the path before him, a soft yet terrifying chuckle blew on the wind.
"Who's there?!" He demanded hoping it was just a stupid student, and nothing els.
The laughter grew louder as howls began echoing from every direction.

Meanwhile Minerva continued to keep an eye on the little group as they walked further into the forestry. A scream caught everyone's attention and Minerva shook her head
"That's my Bella." She mumbles to herself, though a smile did indeed find its way to her lips at the thought of Filch having some of his own medicine.
"What was that?" Harry asks Hagrid
"Nothing to worry about." He continues to lead the children further into the forest until they come to a tree. Minerva frowns as she inches closer though remained hidden. Was that what she thought it was? The half giant bends down
and dips his fingers in a silver puddle. He raises his fingers to eye level and rubs them together, smearing the silver liquid on his fingers.
"Hagrid, what's that?" Harry asks.
"What we're here for." Hagrid explained "See that? That's unicorn's blood, that is. I found one dead a few weeks ago. Now, this one's been injured bad by something." The boy listened intently to Hagrid however a large cloaked figure through the trees caught his attention.
"So, it's our job to find the poor beast. Ron, Hermione, you'll come with me." Hagrid informed.
"Okay." Ron squeaked out.
"And Harry, you'll go with Malfoy." Both boys look at each other then back to Hagrid.
"Okay. Then we get Fang!" Draco said, though on the inside he wanted to die.
"Fine. Just so you know, he's a bloody coward." Hagrid shrugs.

Minerva however was not at all impressed with Hagrid, leaving two children wander the forest alone, oh no that would just not do!
"The hell did I miss?" Bella whispers as she came to stand beside Minerva, noticing the silver liquid. Minerva filled her in and Bella sighs. "Bloody idiot, I don't know who's logic is worse, Dumbledore's or Hagrid's"

Minerva and Bella decided it would be best if they stuck with Draco and Harry mean as the other two had the half giant.
"Why've they got Fang?"
"Draco asked for him."
"That Dog's the biggest baby I've ever met, weasly would show more bravery."
"Bella, now is not the time for berating students." Minerva rolls her eyes.

"My father will not be impressed when he hears about this." Draco mutters as he held the lamp, both boys following behind fang.
"If I didn't know better, Draco, I'd say you were scared." Harry said.
"Scared, Potter?!" Draco frowns, " please I'm not scared."
"He is shitting himself." Bella comments, earning a glare from Minerva.
"You do realise you're speaking about your Nephew, right?" Minerva arches her brow.
"Oh I know, but Cissy smothered him too much, look at him, he has no idea."