Chapter 38

In response Minerva attempts to suppress a moan but failed terribly as it passed her lips.
"I'll never tire of hearing that." Bellatrix whispers huskily as she wickedly pushes her knee closer to Minerva's centre, earning a whimper from her.
Minerva squeezes her eyes shut, desperately trying to hold herself up, the sensation running through her body was becoming too much and Bellatrix had barely done anything.
And it certainly didn't get any easier when something similar to purring erupted from Bellatrix.

The taller woman was losing control of her own body, and if Minerva's legs giving way beneath her were anything to go by, Bellatrix knew Minerva was fighting a losing battle too.
Bellatrix made quick work of shifting her hands to Minerva's backside for support as she carefully lifted her up off of the ground. Bellatrix couldn't stop her own lips as they found Minerva's, nor could she stop the growl as Minerva wrapped her legs around the ravenette's waist.
"Carful Minerva, you know how easy I lose control..." Bellatrix growls into the woman's mouth, catching Minerva's bottom lip between her teeth, earning another unintentional moan.

Bellatrix couldn't take it anymore, she wanted to explore the woman with her hands, to feel the delicately smooth skin against her fingertips, to plant kisses all over the woman's body, leaving no part un-kissed.

"Bella..." Minerva swallows trying to remain in control of her body, however that wasn't so easy when Bellatrix began walking across the living room towards the settee which resulted in Minerva clinging to the woman hoping not to be dropped.
Bellatrix carefully placed Minerva on the settee, as she moved to straddle the woman, smiling wickedly down at the older woman who leaned back into the settee, her hands had slowly fallen to Bellatrix's hips.
Minerva inhales, Bellatrix seriously was not helping this situation.
"Sweetheart..." Bellatrix purrs as she slowly leans down, nudging her head into the crook of Minerva's neck.
"If you want me to stop..." Bellatrix leaned closer, her lips lightly touching Minerva's.
"Now's the time to say..."she whispers against the woman's lips.
Minerva closed her eyes waiting for the other woman to kiss her, not really paying attention to what Bellatrix was saying, instead growing impatient.

Bellatrix waited a moment, giving the woman chance to respond, Instead Minerva fidgets under the younger woman impatiently. Bellatrix grins as she finally gives Minerva what she wants.

Bellatrix kissed her and the world fell away. It was slow and soft, this was comforting in ways that words would never be. Her hand rested below Minerva's ear, her thumb caressing her cheek as their breaths mingled. She wrapped her free hand around Minerva's waist in attempt to pull her even closer. Minerva's hands instantly wrapped around Bella's neck.

Bellatrix growls into the kiss as she swiftly manages to move Minerva and pushes her to lie down on the settee without once breaking the kiss. She ensures to keep some of her weight off of Minerva.

There was no space left between them and she could feel the beating of Bellatrix's heart against her chest.
Bellatrix ran her tongue along Minerva's bottom lip, moving her hand from below Minerva's ear, to cup Minerva's breast, the elder witch gasps at the sudden action, and Bellatrix took this advantage to shove her tongue into the elder woman's mouth.
Minerva tangled her hands in Bellatrix's hair, completely losing herself.

Bellatrix knew the woman was out of breath, and pulled away slightly. Minerva gasps, panting, trying to catch her breath.
Bellatrix smirks, her lips still lingered against Minerva's, as her eyes bore into blue ones.
Minerva swallows, completely shocked at the turn of event, but also completely ecstatic.

As Minerva continued to pant, Bellatrix placed soft kisses along her jawline and down to her neck. Minerva whimpers a second time as she felt Bellatrix's teeth against her skin.
Minerva attempted to move, but Bellatrix soon put a stop to that. This overpowering sensation took hold of Bellatrix,
"Mine." Bellatrix growls leaving a mark on her skin.
Another whimper from Minerva at the new feeling that flowed recklessly through her body like the amazon river passing through until it meets its goal the Atlantic Ocean.
Minerva has never wanted anything as much as she wanted Bellatrix right now.
"Bella..." Minerva barely manages to speak as she desperately try's to stay with it, but the feeling, this woman, what she was doing was already affecting Minerva in ways the older witch would never have imagined.
"Yes my love, anything you want." Bellatrix said huskily before adjusting her position once more to nibble at Minerva's bottom lip.
"I..." Minerva mentally cursed herself for acting like a babbling buffoon but her mental argument didn't last very long when lips came crashing down on her.

"Is this what you want love?" Bellatrix hand slowly tracked down the woman's clothed body, stopping just above the beginning of her long smooth legs. Another whimper from Minerva who has no idea what her body was doing at this point and couldn't even hide the blushing of her cheeks as she fidgets beneath the taller woman. Bellatrix smirks wickedly as she slowly sat up looking down at the withering witch finding her all the more beautiful with her bright pink cheeks, her normally neat and tidy hair wild and free, some strands sticking to her forehead and neck due to the situation Bellatrix had so kindly put her in.

"Bellatrix..." Minerva said impatiently as she began moving her hips beneath Bella who flashed a wicked grin before capturing Minerva's lips once more. Her hands instantly went to the woman's backside giving it a quick squeeze before she began pulling up the skirt of Minerva's dress.
Bellatrix hadn't gotten it so far as her knee when a knock on the door caught their attention.

"The door." Minerva looks at the other woman, panic clear on her face.
"Go away!" Bellatrix yells.
"Bellatrix!" Minerva wriggles beneath  her.
"What ?" Bellatrix stills her, not wanting her to leave.
"It could be important."
Bellatrix growls, if this wasn't important she's liable to kill who ever it is.
"Don't move." Bellatrix warns her as she got up, careful not to harm Minerva.
Minerva was rather annoyed to be interrupted but she couldn't very well ignore who ever it was, it could be a student who needs help for all she knows, but she couldn't help but smile at how irritated Bellatrix seemed to be at the intrusion.

Bellatrix opened the door to see Quirrell.
"What do you want?!" She snaps causing the man to jump.
"T..t..t..to Sp..spe...speak-" he didn't have chance to finish because Bellatrix had slammed the door in his face.
"Bellatrix!" Minerva snaps walking over to the door, fixing her dress in the process.
"What?"
Minerva sighs about to open the door.
"Before you do that you might want to sort your hair." Bellatrix smirks walking back towards the settee.
Minerva summons a mirror and quickly adjusts her hair and wipes the smudged lipstick from her lips, she checks her neck, and luckily there was no mark yet, though Minerva was more than sure there'd be plenty tomorrow thanks to Bellatrix.
Minerva opens the door.
"What do you want Quirinus?"