Thirty 3

12Days ago -

  12Days ago -

~

Stirring in her bed, the constant beeping of machines ring through Sage's ears like a blow horn. Groaning softly, she shifts in place, her eyes opening barely, catching a tiny glimpse of the figures standing just a few steps away from her. Only to have her eyelids immediately shut from the bright stinging lights around her..causing her to wince in pain. A sudden throbbing takes over her head, causing a croaky moan to leave her throat.

Sage? T'challas voice rings through her ears, as more than one set of footsteps occur at a time. Tchalla..? Sage meekly calls as she tries opening her eyes once again, but it is futile. I'm here..I'm right here," He tells her, taking her hands in his, holding them tightly. Where am I? Wuh-what happened? She meekly questions as her eyes slightly peer open. Someone tried to attack you.." Tchallas starts to explain. There was an explosion, and it left you and your friends hurt, He finishes with a sad sigh. Sage's face goes rigid as memories of said accident floods through her mind. Tchalla notices this and immediately tries to soothe her. Its okay now, I'm taking you away from that, I'm taking you home," He lightly smiles down at her. Tchalla I- Im scared, Sage whimpers out as her grip on his hands tighten even more. I know," He nods down at her. But it's going to be alright, you're going to be alright? He tires to ensure her with a shakey smile. How- how's the b-ba-

Shh," T'challa cuts her of, bringing his hands to her lips. Youre going to be fine, He repeats once again as his finger removes itself from her lips and trails along her bruised cheek. I- is our baby alright T-tchalla? She re- questions, opening her eyes up to look at him. Tchallas gaze falls from Sage's face and rests on their intertwined hands as his jaw slightly flexes. Tchalla.. Sage barely whispers out as tears start taking over her vision.

I- He begins but the sudden shouting around them both cuts him of.

We have to move now! A familiar voice orders, but Sage doesn't yet recognize it. We have the spider kid and the wolf boy already on board! The man continues to yell as his hands frantically motion around. You- Cat dude, we need you on board now! The man continues to order as he looks to Tchalla who's attention is now gripped by him. Ill take care of Sage, He says as his eyes fall to the young girl momentarily. Wuh- What's ha-happening? Sage stutters out as her eyes trail over Tchallas face.

Im sorry, He apologizes as he looks back down to her. I am so sorry, but I have to go," He shakes his head as tears start building in his eyes. Go? Sage questions. Wh-where? She continues to ask as panic begins to build in her chest. Dont worry, I'll see you soon," Tchalla softly tells her, as his hand continues to caress her face. Where are y-ou g-going? She struggles to ask as her free hand comes up and grips the wrist of the hand that's touching her face. I love you," He simply replies to her, before dipping his his head down to meet her. Soon the soft feel of his lips pressed against her forehead runs through her body, sending small chills down her spine.