Twenty 5 Pt 3

-Sorry for any errors, hope you all enjoy :) -

-

"Listen kid," Tony starts to say as he walks over to Theo. "Sage is my responsibility, therefore I get a say on who's allowed near her," He grumbles. "Now I suggest you let her go before things go horribly wrong," Tony threatens stopping directly in front of Theo. "I would listen to him if I were you," Natasha speaks also coming to stand behind him.

Sighing, Theo drops his hand from Sage's waist and lightly pushes her forth towards them. He knows there's no way he can take all of them on at once, even with his heightened abilities.

Peter acts quickly and brings Sage securely into his arms. "Are you okay?" He questions looking at her in worry. "I'm okay, thank you Peter," Sage says thankful for his genuine concern. "Sage?" T'challa calls taking a step closer to them. "T'challa?" Nakia calls from behind as she hastily comes up to him. "What's happening? " She asks resting a hand on his shoulder and arm as she leans in closer to him.

In anger Sage turns away, not wanting look at the pair any longer. T'challa looks back to Sage to see that she is now turned away from him, and a small frown twists on his face.

"What's your deal? Why do you keep showing up?" Tony asks raising his hands in a questioning manner at Theo. "I had to ensure that Sage got something," He calmly states. "What?" Tony questions shrugging his shoulders at the boy. "Something someone who meant a lot to her left behind for her to have," Theo says but it doesn't give out much information. "Who is this person?" Tony questions further. "That's none of your business," Theo spits out unintentionally. "But she is!" Tony suddenly spits out pointing to Sage "Whatever you have with her, you have with me," He seethes through clenched teeth. "Like I said, " Theo starts in a calm tone. "It's none of your business," He finishes in a bland manner.

In anger Tony pulls his arm back and launches his fist right at Theo's face, hitting him square in the nose. "Tony!" Sage screeches reaching out to him, trying to grab a hold if his arm. Theo stumbles back, but quickly composes himself. His fingers reach to his nose to feel the wetness caused by the blood that is now dripping from his nose, due to Stark. "You came here to give her that!" Tony yells turning to look at the circle orb laying on Sage's chest. Unknowingly her hands reach up and take a hold of the small thing, almost shielding it away. "It's hers," Theo responds. "No matter how much you try to hide it from her, its never gonna go," Theo spits as he wipes away the blood on the sleeve of his jacket. "You shut your mouth! " Tony yells rushing up to Theo. "Mr. Stark, " Peter calls looking around at all the onlookers. "Stark you need to calm down," Natasha warns as she also looks worried.

"It's the truth and you know it," Theo says narrowing his eyes at the man. "I said shut up!" Tony growls before placing another fist to Theo's face. This one sends him falling to the floor. "Tony stop it!" Sage cries out.

"Everybody out!" Natasha finally yells as she realizes that this situation has no end.
Quickly people start scattering about the place leaving from any door that they can find.

Soon the hall was empty, leaving the few of the group alone. Theo has managed to pull himself up to sit. "Tony please stop," Sage begs as she looks at the man's back with teary eyes. "That thing," He speaks as he turns around to look at her. "Huh?" She breaths squinting her eyes at him. "You need to give it to me," He says reaching his
open palm out to her. Sage's breath hitches in her throat at his request. Her eyes flicker from the clear orb, to Tony's hard face. "I can't," She disobeys giving the man a sad look. Everyone is taken back by Sage's answer, well, except Theo. He's smiling from ear to ear at this. He knew she would never give it up, after all it is a gift from Derek. "Excuse me?" Tony asks in a baffled voice. "I can't, " She repeats again "I'm sorry," She whimpers out an apology. "Give me the damn stone Sage!" Tony shouts reaching his arm out to snatch it away, loosing all of his patience