Twenty 4

- New chapter -
Sorry its so late, I've been busy with exams.
Sorry for any errors.

-

No one bothered to go after Sage, there was no  point in that. What explanation could they possibly give that would help the situation. So instead of inserting themselves into the problem, they held their mouths and their actions. T'challa himself had no idea what to do, what could he do to fix Sage's raging emotions. He attempted to speak to her, but she flatly refused to have any further interaction. Sage is not to be blamed for whatever actions of discontent she feels. This night was to be her special night, to spend it with her love after a long time. But it quickly escalated into one of sadness, anger and confusion. There hasn't been anything thus far that has helped with getting Sage's mind away from the situation.

That image has been engraved into her eyes, not being able to see anything other than her long time love hand in hand with some woman...

She isolated herself in her old room from everyone else. Not a peep was heard from her for the entire night.

-

The Next Day..
{ 8:35 am.}

Sage is awake at a rather early time this morning, she has a fair amount of packing to do and she isn't planning on delaying it. She's already dressed in a casual dress and a pair of seekers. Her make up is non existent and her hair is tied up in a messy ponytail. There isn't much fuss to be made about her appearance, after all, she'll be returning home after a long time.

As much as the previous night has put her down, she's more than happy to go back to the people she loves.

Pushing on the white door she enters the all to familiar room, there she's met with an all to familiar person. As she enters, she can’t help but breathe in that all to familiar scent of his Cologne. There at the mirror T'challa is stood, adjusting his tie. “Early meeting with the elders?” Sage questions as she comes to a stop to the side of him. Her voice comes as a surprise to him, she realizes by the way he slightly freezes. “Sage..” He trails of spinning to meet her face. A smile graces his features at the sight of her. This didn't help the frown that formed on her face.

She immediately recognizes the tiredness on his face, the redness in his eyes..her heart couldn't help but fall apart. But her mind wouldn't allow her to act upon it. 

“Well?” She questions looking st him quizzically. “Uhh..Yes!” He seems to finally understand. “There's a lot I need to take care of,” He informs her. “I bet,” Sage mumbles under her breath.

“Sage-” T'challa tries to call, but she cuts him off. “I came to let you know that I'll be leaving in an while, so..” She trails off shoving her hands into the pockets of her dress. “I didn't want to leave without informing you, it that would be wrong of me,” She speaks, remembering the consequences of the last time she left without informing anyone.

“I see,” He murmurs, somewhat disappointed. “I’ll be expecting you at the party ?” She says, but it comes out more like a question.  “Of course, I wouldn't miss your birthday for the world,” T’challa softly says, sending a sweet smile Sage's way. She smiles at his sweet words, but keeps herself
from doing anything further. “Thank you,” Is all she says, T'challa gives a small nod in response.

“I’ll take your leave then,” Sage murmurs before turning on her heels and walking away.

“Sage?” T’challa calls before she exits the room. “Hmm?” She hums stopping to look back at him slightly. “I...I um-”

“Save it for the party T’challa, ” Sage responds before fully walking out of the door, leaving T’challa standing there.

“Save it for the party,” He softly repeats back to himself..