Thirty 1

{For the longest time I thought I did in fact publish this chapter

{For the longest time I thought I did in fact publish this chapter. It's been marked as published with no views for a while now..so I thought it was just some glitch with viewing the reads. So a while ago I decided to reboot my phone, and when i did i saw that this part was marked as unpublished. Sorry for any inconvenience guys..double update today. }

8:46am.

Sage woke this morning with the thought that everything that happened last night was just a dream. That T’challa didn't come to her room last night, they didn't have a fight and she didn't break down in front of him. It was just a dream..that's all it was. That’s what she thought until the slight shift of weight in the bed moves beside her, and soon the feel of an arm drapes around her waist. Her body immediately stiffens at the touch the mystery person beside her and she inwardly screeches as she breaks herself free of him. Rolling far away until she finally runs out of space and hits the ground.

“Fuck,” She softly breathes as she arches her back to try and ease the slight stinging pain forming there. “Sage?” T’challa calls as he quickly rushes down to her side. Slightly, Sage’s eyes widen by the sight of him, but she quickly composes herself. “So it wasn't a dream then..” She trails of looking up to him curiously. “What?” T’challa questions slightly confused by her words as he reaches down to help her up. “Last night..I thought I was dreaming about what happened,” A look of realization cross T’challa’s face at her words. “Oh,” Is all he could seem to say as he finally brings her upwards onto her feet. “Thank you, ” She says giving a small nod of appreciation. “No need to be so formal,” T’challa tells her giving a light smile. “Sorry,” She murmurs looking away shyly from his gaze.

“How are you doing today?” He questions with genuine concern laced in his voice as he looks down at her turned face. Sighing she brings her hand to the bridge of her nose and rubbing at it. “I feel like crap,” She lowly admits. “For my behavior towards you and everyone else,” She murmurs, as guilt takes over her face. “Even Nakia?” He questions with curiosity. “Everyone but her,” Sage quickly comments in a distasteful manner. T’challa couldn't help but chuckle lightly at her words. He hadn't expected anything different from her. “Why do you hate her so much?” He questions reaching down and gently taking a hold of her wrists. “Because..” She starts looking up to him. “She’s pushy” Sage whines twisting her face up in distaste. “What does that mean?” T’challa asks with a light smile. Sighing Sage throws her head back. “She always finds some way to push herself in between our relationship,” Sage groans rolling her eyes. “How?” T’challa asks another question. “Oh My God T’challa! Put two and two together,” Sage yells in aggravation at how clueless he is. “What? I don't get your female knowledge,” He shrugs looking at her in an amused manner.
“She’s just wherever you are,” Sage finally sighs out. “The first night I saw her she was with you, she came to my party, now she's here when it's just supposed to be us,” The girl whines with a light pout. “She somehow always manages to steals all of your attention away and she's always challenging my authority,” Sage continues to complain. “I know I'm not your wife yet but-”