Chapter 12

(A/N:Everybody wants me to update Servamp:Back to the Past but whatever, I'm gonna update this first. :P)

"Oh,it's you," Kuro grumbled in a low tone of one of the most troublesome person on his list was calling and disturbing them,and even wondered why he would call.

  Licht usually ignored Mahiru and paid attention to Kuro more because of his cute cat form of who he called 'Neko-San'.

  And the list that Kuro had,the 'most troublesome person on his list' list,actually consisted of everybody's name that he knew on it,with Hyde earning the spot of number one.

  No wait,it's probably Tsubaki.

  Yeah,he's number one,and Hyde's coming in at number two.

  Licht's number three,Mikuni's four, Misono's five,and Mahiru's six which was surprising as when he first met the boy, he thought that he had to be the most troublesome guy he has ever met.

  Turns out he has grown impeccably fond of the brunette, and likes everything that he does for the lazy-ass vampire,which was him.

  And then World End probably number seven, Mother or Freyja at eight because he hasn't seen her in a while,probably the same as World End too, and blah blah blah.

  Oh right.

  He needed to switch Mikuni's position,or Licht's position,with Sakuya,because that irritating guy just wouldn't stop fawning over and getting close to Mahiru.

  And probably switch Hyde's,or Lawless's place with Touma because that guy freaking injured Mahiru and tried to turn somebody into a Servamp—

  The list is too long so I won't list down all of the names as the names are just people he's met in life who's names are listed down in a manner that depicts who is more annoying than the last.

"Neko-San?" Licht asked incredulously as his tone was still harsh and demanding,but since he had a soft spot for cats,his tone was lighter than when directed at Hyde.

He's proud that he had managed to win Licht over sometimes,bragging it to his younger brother nonchalantly.

His younger brother,Hyde,always rebutted in response and asked him for advice,but the bad advice Kuro always gave was this:

"Be as cute as me then."

He has lost count of the number of times Hyde has smacked him on the head for that remark,and he always stormed off with a pouty face and mumbling stuff like,'I'll figure it out myself'.

But Kuro would always frown in irritation and with animalistic anger swirling in his chest whenever he saw Mahiru,cradling the hedgehog-Hyde in his arms gently.

That was supposed to be him in Hyde's position and not the hedgehog for God's sake.

He was the one that was supposed to be swoon over; he was the one supposed to be in those gentle arms and being swayed to sleep;he wasn't supposed to be the one taking care of Licht.

He'd like their positions to be reversed and switched and he be given back to his rightful Eve or Master,thank you very much.

He didn't want to switch Eves,okay?

He was already content with Mahiru.

Okay,Mahiru would sometimes bother him by asking him to do chores when he can't be bothered to,and taking out the trash.

But he always thanked and praised him afterwards with that same smile on his sunshine's face, and that made the chores a bit more worthwhile.

Mahiru gives a very,very comfortable amount of distance between them and didn't force Kuro into anything,besides the chores,and said that he'd wait for him to tell him his problems.