Chapter 39

*Not Edited*

Waking up to Paramore every morning does get annoying, but I can't help to sing along when it comes up on shuffle. So today is the day we go on a date. Oh god, I'm not a makeup person and I need to call Destinie and Alliyah to help me.

Ring

Ring

"Yes?" Destinie asked.

"Problem, Um its like 12:30 and Dylan wants me at his house around four," I explained.

"I'll call Alliyah we'll both be there around one," she said. Good, she understood.

So I spent the time eating some cereal and taking a shower. I shaved and scrubbed and made sure I was nice and fresh for the date. I just finished putting on some sweats before the door bell rang. I rushed down the hall relieved to know that they are here.

"Hi would you like to donate to some kids in need," There was a random man on my porch trying to sell me stuff, hell no.

"No she would not, do you not see the no soliciting sign?" The sound of Alliyah's voice was so relieving!

"But its saving children with just fifty cents a month," he kept pushing.

"Look dude, its a scam and you know it, now pay attention to the no soliciting sign and scram!" Destinie walked in the house following Alliyah and she slammed the door on his face.

"Door to door sales men are so fucking annoying," Destinie said.

"Well ain't you just the cheeriest cheerio." I said sarcastically.

"I'm fine now where is the make up that we bought?" she asked. I pointed down the hall to my room. Both Alliyah and Destinie walked past me to my room and pulled out the dress and all the other things they we bought together.

"Alliyah you're the best at hair, I'll get the makeup out," this situation is so weird. She pulls tools out of her bag and sets them down on my bed along with all sorts of other things. Alliyah takes a flat iron put of her bag and all these other products.

"Do you guys really need to go through all this? Its just Dylan," I say warily. This is doing a lot for going on a date with my boyfriend whom I've been dating for the past month. Well almost month.

"Yeah but it is your first date and you have to look the sexiest you can be," she winked at me.

"But its Dylan guys, he loves me for me." I can honestly say I'm scared as to what they are going to do to my face.

"Yeah, dates are almost the only time to get all dolled up," she explained before she went back to her previous actions.

"Alright, so Dess is gonna do your makeup first because you need your hair out of the way for that," I nodded.

Destinie stood in front of me,"Do as I say and I won't hurt your face," I laughed a little scared.

An hour and a half later I had my beautiful white dress on, gorgeous makeup, fantastically straight hair, really high heels and smokin lips. They were a bright red, which matched my red flower earrings and my red nail polish.

"Alright well we gotta go, see you later!" they both walked out of my house an headed to Alliyah's car.

Dylan's POV

So we were putting last minute things up with Destinie and Alliyah when Destinie got a call. I couldn't hear what she was saying, but apparently her and Alliyah had to leave. A couple minutes after she left, there was a knock on the door. I shuffled across the living room and opened the door to be greeted with Monica, Katie and I'm guessing her husband.