Chapter 37

*Not Edited*

I woke up in my bed, to my alarm named,"Happy Birthday Babe." Dylan is probably the sweetest ever. I got up and went to the bathroom, only to see a note on my door saying,"Scarlett."

I walk to my bathroom and on the way there are more notes saying,"You," and,"Are." I walk in my bathroom an see on my mirror a pic of when I was on the merry go round. under the picture there was one last note saying,"Beautiful." My first though is,'OMG DYLAN IS THE BEST!!!' but then I was wondering how he got that picture without me noticing. It looks really good. Tumblr material right there. Seriously.

So I got ready for school with a happy feeling. Today I felt like dressing up, so I decided to wear a nice blouse that I found in the back of my closet. Obviously this is where I pulled my other blouse. But anyway, I put some mascara and eyeliner and I was in my merry way.

I go to open my door, yet to see another surprise. Dylan, is leaning on my porch with his hand up ready to knock.

"Hello gorgeous. Ready to go to school?" he asked. The first thing I did was jump on him, luckily to both people, he caught me. I wrapped my legs around him and kissed him. he made me so happy this morning with those notes.

"I love you so friggin much Dyl!" I said once we parted. he let me go and we stated into each other's eyes. He smiled at me, making me smile.

"I love you so fricken much too Scar," we kissed again and jumped into his jeep.

We made small talk on the way to school and by the time we got there, I was too happy to notice Katrina waiting there. Well of course I noticed, I just didn't really care. I walked past her and once Destinie spotted me she squealed. And a high pitched one at that!

"Happy Birthday!!!!!" she yelled. I literally face palmed myself. Why did she have to scream it out? Yes, I like that people remember my birthday, but there are people that hear it is someone's birthday and wish a you a happy one. I have to admit its kind of sad. But hey, Dylan did something so sweet and cute I don't think anything can ruin my day.

Lunch time came and I was still really happy. Its been so long since I've felt this happy. So I'm sitting on the roof waiting for Dylan to come and sit with me. I hear the door open behind me and I look to see Dylan walking towards me with just food in his hands. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy he actually remembered my birthday, but I was kind of hoping for a present. I know it's really greedy of me to feel that way especially when Dylan has done so much for me. It's just having a family that doesn't send jack shit for almost ten years, including a mom who doesn't give a fuck about me, I kind of expect something every year.

"What's up?" he sat next to me and kissed my cheek.

"Just thinking," I said,"We should try and sneak a couch up here." He chuckled a bit.

"You're so cute," he smiled at me and took a bite out of his sandwich.

"I'm serious though. I mean, I understand that this his our last year, but wouldn't it be nice to have a couch up here for the next couple that wants to escape the world for half an hour? But on a more comfortable ground?" I said what I was thinking and he just stared at me with amusement,"What are you staring at me for?"

"You are just so amazing, and beautiful, and intelligent, and just, I'm so fucking happy to have you here right now with me," he said. I leant into his side. But as I did so, he pulled something out of his pocket,"And that is why I wanted to give you this."

I sat up completely to look at what he was giving me. it was a Cleft Note with diamonds encrusted in it. it was hanging on a small chain, but god damn it was beautiful,"The reason it is a music note, is because the first time I came to inclusion that I was in love with you was the day we went to Castles N Coasters. You sang so beautifully and when I saw this I just had to get it."