Chapter 16

A/N I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Thank you for getting me over 500 views! Like OMG! Any who enjoy!

_________________

I woke up still in Dylan's arms, but we were on the couch and Dylan was fast asleep. I went to move to get more comfortable and I accidentally woke Dylan up in the process.

"How you holding up?" He asked moving hair out of my face.

"I don't know anymore. I guess I don't have to live with you anymore!" I let out a chuckle. I tried to ease the tension, but the letter filled my head again and all I did was cry again.

"Don't worry about it. When you are ready you can live here. If you want you can continue living with me." I shook my head.

"No. You need your bed back." I said cuddling my head into his chest. He put his chin on the top of mine.

"Eh. Not really. I like having you live with me and my mom. My mom has someone to talk to." He said jokingly. It at least lightened the mood.

"You want to go back to my house? Watch a couple movies and cuddle? We can always take care of your stuff another time." He said kissing my head.

"Sure but I want to be back in this house by Monday. For school you know?" I asked looking up at him.

"Alright. Deal." I gave him a quick peck on the lips and got up. I stretched a bit and walked towards the door with Dylan following me.

When we got to his house I went to the movie case and picked a few movies. I set them on the coffee table and went to Dylan's room where my clothes were. I grabbed my sweat pants and a hoodie and went back into the living room. I saw Dylan already putting the first movie, out of the four I picked, and sat on the couch. I sat right next to him and he pulled me close. I rested my head on his chest, brought my feet up on the couch and grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together. I Am Number Four started.

"Good first choice," I said to him.
. . . .

"No why did you have to dye your hair?!" I threw the popcorn that Dylan made for us at the tv,"BOO YOU!" I was already far into the movie even thought it was still near the beginning of the movie. Alex looked a lot better with brown hair, but then he had to dye it blonde to save his identity. I heard Dylan laughing at me. I then threw popcorn at him.

"Hey! What was that for?" He asked.

"Laughing at me." I said laughing and returning to the movie. I snuggled in closer.

By the third movie I got really tired. Dylan was already asleep and his arm was tight around me. So I couldn't get up and go to sleep in bed because I would wake him up. I guess I could fall asleep here, I mean he is pretty comfy.

I woke up alone on the couch to the smell of breakfast. Bacon, eggs, ham, oranges probably for orange juice. I got up and stretched slowly making my way to the kitchen yawning in the process. I saw Katlyn in her work clothes finishing her breakfast and Dylan at the stove slaving away. I walked up behind Dylan and hugged him from behind. He tensed for a brief moment then relaxed when I placed my head on his back.

"Morning Katlyn!" I kissed his back and said morning to him too.

"Someone slept well. You snore really loud," Dylan said laughing a bit. I hit him on his back and released him. I went to go sit next to Katlyn who was smiling at us.

"I'm sorry. Baby come back! You can blame it all on me!" He started singing which got me to laugh," no seriously! Please come back over here so I can get a proper hug?" He protruded his lip out wards making a pouty face. I gave in, jumping out of my seat and running to him. I jumped and he caught me. I got a slight pain in my wrist when I wrapped my arms around his neck from the cuts. I think I cut a little too deep.

Dylan noticed and set me down pulling my wrist to his lips,"Sorry boo." He said. He pecked my lips and went back to cooking.

"It's okay. It didn't hurt that much." I said quietly, wrapping my arms carefully around his torso again. I forgot all about what happened yesterday. A few tears found their way out but I recollected myself and tried not to cry.

"Well I'm off to work! See you love birds when I get home. Dylan don't forget to get some school supplies and groceries. And the if you would get the mail that would be nice too!" She took one last gulp of her coffee and walked out of the kitchen.

"Bye Mrs. O'Brien!" I shouted.

"Love you mom!" Dylan shouted," Almost done with our breakfast." I let to of his torso and grabbed a pair of plates and cups. I set them down next to him and took my seat at the table. I looked at him as he was shuffling around with some spices to finish off the food and him placing the different foods onto plates.

He walked over with two plates full of food went back to port some OJ and came back with the two glasses.

"Thank you. For everything." I said to him. He's helped me through everything, he's been a friend, a lovely boyfriend, he's given me a home, he's made breakfast for me countless of times. I couldn't have asked for more.

"I make breakfast for my mom all the time. I'm used to it by now." He said relishing in his own talent.

"I meant everything, from you being a friend, to you being a wonderful boyfriend, to you letting me stay at your home." I said to clear everything up.

"Oh. Well I do my best. And that is what friends are for and that is what I'm supposed be a great boyfriend. I love you." He said it. OMG! He said it!