Continuation of Chap 27

A/n- So I convinced my mom to let me have the iPad over the weekend since I don't have school and stuff! So here's the continued chapter 27. I might even do a double update and give you chapter 28. But be ready because chapter 28 is an emotional one.

__________________

Recap

"Thanks babe." I paused. What just came out of my mouth?

He started chuckling,"Babe? You have never called me babe."

"It sounded weird to me too. It just slipped." I laughed with him.

He finished laughing,"It's okay, it has a nice ring to it. Well I will see you in a little bit. Love you babe." i started laughing again.

"Love you too." He hung up and I set my phone down on my lap.

..................................

Dylan arrived with Chipotle and kissed my forehead as he sat beside my bed, "So how was today?" I asked.

"Long and boring. Katrina is still at school because that bitch's parents paid off the principal. keep in mind that Dess did a fantastic job at rearranging her face. It is quite funny." The last part got me to laugh and he laughed along.

"Where's Destinie?" he asked after he was done laughing.

"Picking up Tyler. Isn't it his last day tomorrow before he heads back to Atlanta?" I asked.

"yeah. Why is she picking him up?" he asked. I finished the bite that was in my mouth.

"She figured you had gotten bored with our talking and that you would want someone to talk to also." I told him taking another bite. God Damn this food is sooooo delicious.(That was for Dessielou16)

"You guys actually don't bother me. You two are getting to know each other," Just then there was a knock on the door. Destinie was in skinny jeans and a tank top. Heer hair was down and natural, she had less makeup on. She was herself. Tyler came in and Dylan got up to give him one of those bro-hug.

"Hey man!" Dylan said.

"What's up?" Tyler said. They stodd there talking and Destinie awkwardly walked around them taking a seat next to me on my bed.

She put her hand up to her mouth and said,"Told you," we burst out into laughter.

"What's so funny?" they both said at the same time.

"Nothing," me and Destinie said at the same time trying to seem innocent. We failed at tht and the attempt of holding in our laughter.

The fun went on for a while, maybe a couple of hours. Tyler and Dylan chatted occasionally when Destinie and I went into our seperate conversations when we found something we both liked. I was laughing at something destinie was saying when I got a text. I looked at the name and froze. I read the message that went with it and just stared at it.

"Scarlett?" Destinie asked. I didn't answer.

"Scar? Sweety?" Dylan asked. he picked up the phone in my hands and after what I think of him reading the message, he pulled me into a hug,"It'll be okay. I won't let her get to you."

________________

A/N So here is the ending of Chapter 27. Like I said before, I might do a double update. It depends on how I'm feeling. I love you guys! Enjoy!

-Skyeler