Chapter 11

Scarlett's POV.

"WHY THE HELL DID I FIND MY 17 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER MAKING OUT WITH A BOY IN THE DAMN POOL?" She started screaming at me.

"WHY DID MY INCONSIDERATE MOTHER DECIDE TO SHOW UP IN MY SO CALLED LIFE NOW? YOU WOULDN'T KNOW WOULD YOU? YOU ARE ALWAYS GONE AT SOME GUYS HOUSE OR AT WORK AND YOU DONT FUCKING CARE!" I screamed back at her furious. I ran upstairs into my room grabbed a few things and walked out. I ran back down stairs ignoring my mother's screaming and just walked right out of the house and into my car. I drove off to Dylan's house, luckily she doesn't know where he lives. Once I pulled up into his driveway I just sat there crying. I just let it all out. Yeah I'm totally happy with the kiss, I'm more than happy, but my fucking mother had to ruin the whole god damn moment! Ugh!

I cleared my tears away and walked up to Dylan's door. Once he answered I immediately hugged him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my face in the crook of his neck just letting the tears pour out once again. We stood there embracing each other for a while. I didn't know why but my phone kept buzzing, getting too annoyed I released Dylan and pulled it out. My mother has been texting me and calling me.

"Come in." He said, grabbing my free hand. I let him take me.

He took me to his room and we just laid there spooning. He pulled my hair out of my face and played with it a bit until I got sleepy. My eyes kept getting heavier and heavier until I was out. I heard Dylan say something but I couldn't hear what he was saying because I was pretty much out cold.

I woke up with blankets all around me and no sign of Dylan. I figured I would get up and go look for him. When I left the room I headed for the kitchen because I know he likes food. Before I walked in, I heard him talking to what I think was his mom.

"Please don't mention it to her. But if she can, can she stay here until she feels like going home?" He asked.

"No problem sweet heart. You really care for her don't you?" She asked him. I tried to get a better hear of what he was going to say until I tripped and fell. Shit.

"Oh my." She said.

"Hey there," I said with a roses color showing on my face. Dylan helped me up, "Thanks." He nodded. He looked a little embarrassed too probably because I almost heard him say some things about me...

"Do you have enough stuff?" She asked kindly.

"I actually have no clue. I wasn't really paying attention when I grabbed my things, can I go check?" I added a smile to my face to be polite. I have never actually met his mother.

"Yes, and if you don't, you can wait to get your stuff. My name is Katlyn! It's nice to finally meet you Scarlett." She said getting up to hug me. She felt so warm and cozy. I pulled away smiling at her.

"It's nice to meet you to. You have a very lovely home and thank you for letting me stay here." I said walking away to check my bag. I had pjs, thank the holy pickles, and I have some clothes that'll tide me over along with bathroom utensils and makeup. Dylan walked in and I braced me in a hug. I rested my head in his chest feeling comfort fill me. He laid his head on mine and we slightly swayed.

"I didn't mean to get you in trouble, I just really wanted to kiss you." He immediately stopped talking. I looked up at him and he was blushing. I'm guessing he wasn't supposed to say the last part out loud. I giggled a bit and put my head back where it was. He started to stroke my hair calming me down a bit more. Once I was truly relaxed he released out of the hug. I frowned slightly because I love his hugs. I soon realized that he was just going near his phone and I just didn't hear it ring.

"Hello?.... How have you been? I haven't talked to you in forever!....." His face lit up like it did when he would see me," really? Your staying in town for a while?....... When are you dropping by?........ Alrighty! I want you to meet someone though...... Yes it's a girl.... No...... Okay see you soon! Love you!" He finished his call and hung up. He is so happy.

"Who was that?" I finally worked up the courage to talk.

"You'll see soon enough. She'll be here in a couple minutes." He said with a huge smile on his face. I hope it's not his girlfriend he might have forgotten about... He walked out and I followed him into the kitchen where his mother was. He shared the news quietly to her and I heard a name, I just couldn't make it out. I saw Katlyn's face lit up just like Dylan's did when he answered the phone. I heard a knock at the door and Dylan's beautiful smile got even larger which I didn't think was possible. I grabbed my hand and walked me to the door with his mother following us.

He opened the door and there stood a woman about the age of 23 with long dirty blonde hair reaching to the small of her back. Her eyes were a beautiful green like Katlyn's and. She was about Dylan's height and she had his nose. I'm guessing I was wrong on the girlfriend part.

____________

A/N who do you guys think it is? Let me know in the comments and I'll tell you who it is. She has no relation to Dylan O'brien in real life but I felt like adding her to the story.

I also want to dedicate this chapter to @alliyah99 and taryn because I love you.